Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

I’m kinda happy about the KISS cover because I’m bringing my mom to her first Green Day concert and KISS is one of her favorite bands lol

Also I’m glad KFAD isn’t on the setlist since it takes up so much time when they could play other songs and I've already seen them play It 6 times. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Surprised St Jimmy’s still on the set list. It’s a quick one so that’s probably why, but could be replaced with Bang Bang. Or Let Yourself Go, for us trilogy fans.

• Like 3

Greatest Hist setlist, but GD has such an awesome collection of songs. Although I think They should have some songs rotation (change the cover, play some Kerplunk, Bang bang, waiting...)

• Like 1

The set list has got to be a greatest hits one, nothing else makes sense in this scenario, but a Kiss cover when they have so many of their own songs and more hits, why play it, that means they are doing two covers!  I understand they play it well and it’s fun but it’s not what I want to hear.  So good to see them back having fun though 😍😍

• Like 4

A tight 90ish minutes, no filler, no KFAD

could do with some more deep cuts, but that’s as good a set list as we could have wanted from this tour!

• Like 4

its so sad they dont take some "risks" with their setlist, and no foam at all, how can you dodge your latest release so hard i dont know any other band who does this

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

its so sad they dont take some "risks" with their setlist, and no foam at all, how can you dodge your latest release so hard i dont know any other band who does this

Because there’s no real appetite for it? It’s a tour marketed at casual fans, they want to hear hits not songs off of FOAM.

Thats a good setlist considering the circumstances. I’m also going to wait for a solo tour for a longer set but seeing 21 guns with a full band would be cool.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, paperlanterns22 said:

Here’s a clip I uploaded to YouTube, it’s only about a minute though

He's so out of tune at the beginning 😵

KISS sucks lol, what song is it? Be fun to hear a different cover anyway I guess.

3 hours ago, purplebenny said:

A tight 90ish minutes, no filler, no KFAD

could do with some more deep cuts, but that’s as good a set list as we could have wanted from this tour!

How long is Knowledge including finding someone to bring up etc? I'd rather see a cut down KFAD than that, much more entertaining.

1 hour ago, Joe. said:

Because there’s no real appetite for it? It’s a tour marketed at casual fans, they want to hear hits not songs off of FOAM.

Thats a good setlist considering the circumstances. I’m also going to wait for a solo tour for a longer set but seeing 21 guns with a full band would be cool.

I agree about playing hits in general but it does seem a bit silly not to play even one song off their latest album, on the first tour they're doing since it came out.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Hermione said:

How long is Knowledge including finding someone to bring up etc? I'd rather see a cut down KFAD than that, much more entertaining.

KISS sucks lol, what song is it? Be fun to hear a different cover anyway I guess.

I agree about playing hits in general but it does seem a bit silly not to play even one song off their latest album, in the first tour they're doing since it came out.

It’s possible they read reviews and fans thoughts and they’re not feeling great about it… I mean they’re already stingy with the deep cuts we love so lol

I'm pretty sure Mike said they do the covers for themselves rather than the audience (think it was in the Cuatro doco). They're aware the fans would prefer a deep cut, but I guess they have more fun playing a cover or two each night. Plus at a concert like this the audience is more likely to know the cover than a deep cut.

• Like 2