Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

So who do you all think will be the additional support in Europe / UK? Someone on the GD UK fan group on Facebook said he's heard it will be Yungblud

23 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

So who do you all think will be the additional support in Europe / UK? Someone on the GD UK fan group on Facebook said he's heard it will be Yungblud

whats the link?

3 minutes ago, uptightt said:

whats the link?

I cba getting that. Somebody posted to the group asking who people thought the special guest will be at the UK shows. Someone predicted Yungblud or Don Broco, and the comment below said "it will be Yungblud" and added they have "inside info"

57 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

I was hoping they’d bring someone over like Destroy Boys since Billie is a fan of them. But I’m not sure how their management would feel about that, since I’m guessing they’d want a pretty decent sized name in the uk for it. I’m not a huge Yungblud fan but oh well.

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I don’t know at least with the presale I got 12 rows back in my section on the field center left for 179 plus fees (about $204 total).  And i got four together. Granted there wasn’t a lot of choice that wasn’t AmEx or VIP but it was there. It’s likely since then the prices have gone up with scarcity and demand. That’s economics.

I got field seats, extreme right 37 rows back for the same price ☹.  But today I see a full row of seats 17 rows in front of me available for artist presale.   Frustrating.  

When general ticket sales open up on Friday will all the reserved presale seats become available (there were so many damn AE seats)?  And I wonder how likely I would be able to resell the tickets I already have....

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ross_19 said:

Seemingly a lot of the Europe hellamegas won’t have an opening act, just the UK dates.

heating there’s no plans for an extra act in Dublin for example 

2 minutes ago, purplebenny said:

Seemingly a lot of the Europe hellamegas won’t have an opening act, just the UK dates.

heating there’s no plans for an extra act in Dublin for example 

I mean I haven't even seen anything suggesting a further act in the UK, I've just seen everyone saying there will be one so I'm just rolling with it :D

29 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

I mean I haven't even seen anything suggesting a further act in the UK, I've just seen everyone saying there will be one so I'm just rolling with it :D

The official poster for the uk shows says “special guests tba”

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

Special guests should be The Struts. Let's just replace Weezer with The Struts actually. They're such a fun band! 

They're fun but the moment they play Could Have Been Me would be awkward :P

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

They're fun but the moment they play Could Have Been Me would be awkward :P

Not if he’s dropped the feel good song from the setlist 😜

I would prefer The Fratellis anyway, and they don’t play Outlaws live so...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, jengd said:

I am little concerned that we have competing fandoms at these concerts so hoping everyone is just there to have a good time and that folk recognise its fair to let Weezer fans to the front for their set, then they move back but sure there will be some selfish bastards who won't play along.  I guess if they start well, it will set the tone so fingers crossed for happy concerts!

I plan on trying to get a barricade spot for my show; that way whatever chaos occurs will happen behind me in the pit, and I won't get too caught up in it. Barricade means that I'll have something to hold on to/lean on when/if I tired, and it'll also be easy to get pulled out by security if needed. And obviously it's a close up view. My clumsy ass also has a tendency to fall down in mosh pits, and I don't want to deal with that lol. 

By the time next summer rolls around it'll have been a bit more than 7 years since I had a barricade spot at a GD show, and I really miss it. I had not-too-far-away seats last tour, and though I enjoyed myself - it just wasn't the same. I had already planned to try for it again whenever they announced a new tour, though I thought it would be arenas, not stadiums...so I'm not quite sure what to expect. 

But if I'm successful at getting a front row spot and a Weezer or FOB fan wants it, then I'll tell them sorry tough luck...they could have gotten there early and waited in line just like me and everyone else that did. That all being said, I don't care as much if I don't get barricade. I'll probably just play it by ear if that happens and move aside or to thr back when Weezer and FOB fans go crazy and then try to get closer again once they're done their sets if they head towards the back. I don't feel like dealing with a crazy pit for bands that I don't care about...

1 hour ago, kaylubd said:

Special guests should be The Struts. Let's just replace Weezer with The Struts actually. They're such a fun band! 

They were the bomb live - Luke would give BJ some competition imo

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

I'll always remember the time my girlfriend got puched in the face by a guy during a Sum 41 show because she was trying to put her hand on the gate to survive the mushpit.
I don't even know if this guy is still alive. As soon as he punched her there was like 6 or 7 other guys that start punching him and beating the shit out of him (I was in there too).
I was like ''Hey thank you for backing me up guys!''

Holy shit, I'm sorry that happened. That's really scary. The good thing about pits is that a lot of people try to look out for each other. I've fallen down in a few and someone always panicked and picked me up lol. I'm hoping that the crowds at these shows aren't violent...cause that's a sure fire way of ruining a good time 

• Like 1

On 9/17/2019 at 2:46 PM, Miss_A said:

I tried a phone, a tablet, a laptop and a computer. I'm so angry and frustrated. 

Apparently if you try via too many devices at the same time then Ticketmaster/LiveNation blocks your IP address and it causes issues...I think because scalpers are known to try to buy a ton of tickets by doing that same thing? I would be wary of doing that just in case, I saw someone else mentioning it somewhere on here 

2 hours ago, kaylubd said:

*fall out boy 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kaylubd said:

Don't touch my Weezer ! Replace FoB at least. 

• Like 4

The Ticketmaster Live Chat thing earlier scared me a bit. I might just stick with the tickets I have or wait until sometime down the road, because I don't want to buy new ones and then realize I can't sell the old ones or get a refund for them.

It’s weird to think that tickets haven’t even gone on sale to the general public yet. Why does it feel like most of them have to be gone already?

• Like 2

Like, I'm not sure how to sell through Stubhub or if it is even legal. I feel kind of scummy for that. I just want it all to work out, someone gets seat tickets for about face value, I get pit tickets, I'm happy, they're happy. It would be great if it all worked like that.

• Like 1

Okay, sorry for my constant posting about this, but I've set up a StubHub account, and I've set a rule for myself: Only buy the pit tickets (on Ticketmaster) if they are of equal or lesser price to my current seated tickets. Then sell the seated ones for face value.

1 hour ago, Star-LordAndTheAve said:

Okay, sorry for my constant posting about this, but I've set up a StubHub account, and I've set a rule for myself: Only buy the pit tickets (on Ticketmaster) if they are of equal or lesser price to my current seated tickets. Then sell the seated ones for face value.

Look at using Twickets for selling on, it's a much more economical re-selling platform that fits with the guidelines you mentioned earlier. You also won't be hit with a ridiculous fee 😉

• Like 1

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy