Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

1 minute ago, Melodramfool said:

As I realise that many tickets have already gone, do you think with the general sale they will put out some other ones? 
Or maybe it's a stupid idea

Yes the general sale will have more tickets, otherwise there would be no point having it. 

There will still be more tickets during this pre-sale period, we just can't predict when  new batch will be released.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Melodramfool said:

As I realise that many tickets have already gone, do you think with the general sale they will put out some other ones? 
Or maybe it's a stupid idea

From what I've heard, that almost always happens. I'm waiting for Friday to get pit tickets (or Thursday if the Live Nation App Presale helps) and hopefully selling my current Sec C tickets (for face value). If not, I'll wait for resale tickets down the road.

4 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

Yes the general sale will have more tickets, otherwise there would be no point having it. 

There will still be more tickets during this pre-sale period, we just can't predict when  new batch will be released.

Just now, Star-LordAndTheAve said:

From what I've heard, that almost always happens. I'm waiting for Friday to get pit tickets (or Thursday if the Live Nation App Presale helps) and hopefully selling my current Sec C tickets (for face value). If not, I'll wait for resale tickets down the road.

What happened to me for a gig in Milan was that the parterre + almost all the seating plan was no longer available. So I got one ticket for the bleachers and then, after a few days, parterre was available again. 
But for Green Day I thought "So, what's the point of the pre-sale?" Good to know that may happens. I'm hoping for good tickets

3 hours ago, Melodramfool said:

What happened to me for a gig in Milan was that the parterre + almost all the seating plan was no longer available. So I got one ticket for the bleachers and then, after a few days, parterre was available again. 
But for Green Day I thought "So, what's the point of the pre-sale?" Good to know that may happens. I'm hoping for good tickets

Good luck! Make sure you get on the ticketing website before the sale starts and have everything ready!

I have tried all day to order my tickets for Huddersfield and nothing has worked. I enter that I want 2 tickets and enter presale code. I go to 'find tickets' and the site tells me to enter amount if tickets i wish to buy (already have but not acknowledging acknowledging this.) I then go through the whoie process again..and again...and again etc. Still haven't secured tickets. I'm furious. 😡 What a shit presale. 

Mine worked fine. Had zero issues. Used a desktop computer to place my order.

Are you on a phone/tablet or a computer?

I had no problems other that the usual Ticketmaster bullshit, code worked fine but I think the sure was so overloaded it was a bit of mess.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jengd said:

I feel your pain, but I’m quite sure that promoter won’t be within 100 miles and think it will be well run this time around.  I’ve always wondered if that was one if the things that broke the relationship with Pat because someone should have made sure the promoter knew what he was doing, that’s why you pay management!

the promoters last time 'PCL' were soo out of their depth and it's beggars belief that they were the ones chosen :(

i believe the promoters this time are 'DF Concerts' , the same guys who have done 'T in the Park' , 'TRNSMT' and 'Summer Sessions' so we are in safe hands this time round 😋

i can't speculate if this broke the relationship with pat but i can't imagine green day and their tour management were too happy with pat when PCL pulled the plug 30 minutes before the gates were to open 😫

Edited by Uh Uh Count Your Money
  • Like 2

I got tickets for Dublin! :dance: But now I'm a bit worried about my scoliosis getting progressively worse towards the concert 😪

15 minutes ago, Phil2291 said:

Honestly, I’m going to be that boring sensible guy and say take care of yourself. A GD show is an amazing experience but if you feel that you’re about to faint or need to go and get water from a kiosk then go! You can always try and make your way back to the front. If not, there’s still a party atmosphere half way back! 

And if you do get split up from your friends, make sure you make reference points to places where you can meet at the end! Stewards are there to help. Ask them for anything you need

Oh dw I do look after myself. At that show, as soon as we felt a little faint we left the room straight away to get water and met the third person afterwards :D It would be so convenient if they just let you take in a bottle of water haha

4 minutes ago, Miss_A said:

I tried a phone, a tablet, a laptop and a computer. I'm so angry and frustrated. 

I'm sorry you are having issues and it sucks that the site is giving you so many problems.

All I can say is try again on Friday at main sale, failing that you will pick up some later on I’m sure, tour is the better part of a year away!

• Like 1

The website and Ticketmaster app just kept crashing on me and by the time I actually got in the pit tickets were sold out so my experience was frustrating too.

Once I went into the main website I had no issues I even bought another ticket later in the day in the exact same section 

1 hour ago, ThoBi said:

Got our tickets for Berlin and London, soooooo fucking excited!!!

Wanted to buy Berlin now but I cant fucking Believe the prices. Mine came too 122 euros. The actual fuck.

And thats 1 ticket + delivery

I was put in a queue at 10am, but other than a traumatic wait I had no real issues getting two seated tickets for Huddersfield. I read on FB that some people were trying to directly through Ticketmaster, not via Greenday.com and that caused problems. Did it accept your code ok? 

15 minutes ago, proud_ginge said:

I was put in a queue at 10am, but other than a traumatic wait I had no real issues getting two seated tickets for Huddersfield. I read on FB that some people were trying to directly through Ticketmaster, not via Greenday.com and that caused problems. Did it accept your code ok? 

Yep, I went through Ticketmaster as thought I would check out quicker and it took my code no problem.

21 minutes ago, Tomcat20 said:

Came across the VIP Package for the European shows. It says: VIP entrance (early entry). 😱 Has this been covered here before?

Be careful cause, as far as I understood, only the VIP packages specifying “Standing” or “General Admission” tickets are actually early entry tickets that let you in the pit. If it says premium ticket, it’s a seated ticket in the premium seating area. For example, for the London concert the only one giving standing early entry should be the Hella mega 340£ vip package. 

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy