Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

I am really worried about friday 😐 I am going for London tickets first as I am sure the others I want wont be sold as fast (Stockholm & Berlin).

And since the London show is all three bands I am just urrrgh...please let me get a ticket!

But plan b, would Glasgow or Dublin be easier?

16 minutes ago, EmmaCharlatan&Saints said:

A friend of yours what? Sorry I dont know what bit you are replying to? 

never received the email , many people are not getting the codes. i did

8 minutes ago, St.paulie said:

yes you should, let us know if something wrong happens

Do you know if the code goes to everyone who purchase the cd or only to the ones who get the bundle? 

17 minutes ago, Melodramfool said:

Do you know if the code goes to everyone who purchase the cd or only to the ones who get the bundle? 

It comes with any pre-order of the new album. 

Just now, Nightlife said:

It comes with any pre-order of the new album. 

Perfect, thanks! I was worried because I read about the presale only under the 2 bundles 😂

Do you think the prices in the usa will be similar?

How much will Green Day, Fall Out Boy and Weezer tickets cost?
London: £45 | £65 | £75 | £85 + fees
Huddersfield: £55 | £65 | £75 | £85 + fees
Glasgow: £62.50 + fees

2 hours ago, EmmaCharlatan&Saints said:

Have you seen a price for what the Golden circle will cost for Dublin? 

Also i ordered a vinyl of the album from their store last night and I still havent recieved even a confirmation email....has anyone else had this problem? Ive checked my spam as well and no sign of it. Kind of worried I havent got it

Came here to post about this, exact situation. Pre-ordered a vinyl via PayPal payment. Only email I got was from PayPal saying money went through, no store confirmation. Where-as my cousin got it immediately. Little nervous haha

How long did it take everyone to get their confirmation and then pre sale code emails?

• Thanks 1

Any word on prices for Paris?

have friends hoping to hit it!

also is there going be a link sent to access the presale? Or is it just through the Hella Mega site?

2 minutes ago, Crazy Zombie said:

Came here to post about this, exact situation. Pre-ordered a vinyl via PayPal payment. Only email I got was from PayPal saying money went through, no store confirmation. Where-as my cousin got it immediately. Little nervous haha

How long did it take everyone to get their confirmation and then pre sale code emails?

It took about a minute or 2 but since last night it seems no one is getting any. Im sure youll get them eventually 

Just now, St.paulie said:

It took about a minute or 2 but since last night it seems no one is getting any. Im sure youll get them eventually 

Okay well that's a bit of a relief, if that many people are missing them I'm sure there's a known issue. (That is hopefully resolved I. Time, of course ;) I'll just keep my eye out for updates! ✌️

18 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

Just got the presale code from being signed up to Green Days newsletter. Considering the amount of stress I'm feeling over getting tickets it's a relief. 

Got it

Edited by St.paulie

This is for Tuesday at 11 AM

Moscow, Helsinki, Stockholm, Alesund, Berlin, & Milan your mailing list pre-sale code is FATHEROFALL

Paris, Groningen, Antwerp, Vienna, Glasgow, London, Hudedersfield, & Dublin your mailing list pre-sale code is HELLAMEGA

Ah lads, i just got an email into my inbox about pre-sale tickets for this outdoor winter lights display i signed up for through facebook.

I jumped so quick at that email lol.

4 minutes ago, purplebenny said:

How do we access the presale?..

From what i can gather there are two routes. The webstore pre-sale and the mailing list pre-sale.

How do we access the presale?..

To get on the webstore pre-sale you simply pre-order the album in whatever form, from what i gather. That pre-sale kicks off 10am Tuesday (for Europe).

As for getting on the mailing list one...if you haven't gotten the email by now, i don't know how you get on the mailing list. You can probably sign up on greenday.com or something?

3 minutes ago, Milo Goes To Pasalacqua said:

From what i can gather there are two routes. The webstore pre-sale and the mailing list pre-sale.

To get on the webstore pre-sale you simply pre-order the album in whatever form, from what i gather. That pre-sale kicks off 10am Tuesday (for Europe).

As for getting on the mailing list one...if you haven't gotten the email by now, i don't know how you get on the mailing list. You can probably sign up on greenday.com or something?

No like how do we actually get to the presale? usually just going to Ticketmaster won’t work?

you need to follow a different link or something?

Man, I wish the newsletter presale codes were unique. I'm 1 paranoid boi so obviously I'm now convinced the codes will spread like wildfire and all them casual fansTM will get tickets and not me lol. 

No like how do we actually get to the presale? usually just going to Ticketmaster won’t work?

you need to follow a different link or something?

I thought all the Hella Mega shows at least (i.e. not just Green Day shows) were through ticketmaster. Could be completely wrong tho. Any link i click on an individual show on the webpage that was emailed to me just seems to redirect to the same page for now.

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy