Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

very confused about VIP, if there is early entry I might go for it, but I wonder if it would be possible to get seated tickets with the package as well? anyone know how it was for VIP on the Revrad tour in the US? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Milo Goes To Pasalacqua said:

Sound. So even getting stuck with a seated ticket wouldn't be the worst thing.

Yeaaah. Honestly, the last year or two have been rough financially so at this point it's a question if i want to see my in-laws in the States for Christmas or make this. 😅 So essentially, how much Fall Out Boy am i willing to sit through to experience what quantity of GD at the end of it. 🤣

Need to make up my mind by Tuesday anyway if i want any shot at tickets. I've heard that it will be €80 anyway before a service charge, commission etc.

80 for general standing probably, not golf circle

Ticketmaster Ireland adds 7.95 on to each ticket  also

1 hour ago, PullingTeeth said:

very confused about VIP, if there is early entry I might go for it, but I wonder if it would be possible to get seated tickets with the package as well? anyone know how it was for VIP on the Revrad tour in the US? 

They did sell reserved seats on the vip packages last tour 

There doesn't appear to be a pit section map available yet for the Seattle show. It only shows the stadium seating. 😕 It's a sports stadium and I have no idea where the stage will be.

I'm still hope they'll reveal more details about the VIP packages before pre-sale starts, because if there is no early entry included then I'm not going to consider it. Surely language like "premium ticket" and "VIP entrance to venue" would indicate early entry. It's just so vague that it's hard to tell, which sucks because I'd make my decision now if I knew more information.

19 minutes ago, killjoywhatsername said:

Yup

So don’t go by those prices, because it all guessing.

God. I just want to know Chicago’s, so I can be prepared (but i get why they aren’t listed)

Anyone have a plan for how they manage to spend six hours standing still in a tight pit? I’m pretty tough but I’m used to around three. Six sounds inhumane. Even if you want to leave to get a break (I could easily do this for FOB) where are you supposed to sit and how the heck do you get back in?

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Anyone have a plan for how they manage to spend six hours standing still in a tight pit? I’m pretty tough but I’m used to around three. Six sounds inhumane. Even if you want to leave to get a break (I could easily do this for FOB) where are you supposed to sit and how the heck do you get back in?

true, it would be nice if GD would just announce their own tour already so I can worry about standing a few hours in that pit and i wouldn't feel bad about getting seats for this one!

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I'm wondering this too.  My mom and sister (13 yrs) want to go to concert with me and I'm not sure about them in  the pit.  Even though they both say it will be fine.  My venue doesn't have a seat chart up yet and it's making me crazy with trying to figure where to sit/stand  🤬🤬

9 minutes ago, PursuitOfEpicness said:

true, it would be nice if GD would just announce their own tour already so I can worry about standing a few hours in that pit and i wouldn't feel bad about getting seats for this one!

I am getting seats for the show I’m seeing with my family, but if this is their only tour, I’m gonna miss not seeing a show from the pit so I was thinking of getting a pit ticket for another show. Only I’m starting to wonder if I can endure it for six hours.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I am getting seats for the show I’m seeing with my family, but if this is their only tour, I’m gonna miss not seeing a show from the pit so I was thinking of getting a pit ticket for another show. Only I’m starting to wonder if I can endure it for six hours.

Yeah it never bothered me to stand outside in the pit until i got heat exhaustion at a show lol

• Like 1

Does anyone else really hate the fact that this is called the Hella Mega Tour? It's so stupid and it seems like they're trying way too hard to be cool and edgy. All I want is just a Green Day tour. No fancy advertising is  necessary for me to be on board. Just call it "Regular-Ass GD Tour" for all I care and I'm down. Ditch FOB and Weezer and just let it be fucking Green Day and that's it. Not looking forward to sitting through 3 fucking sets (even if they're short) before I get to see my band.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, etty_gd said:

It's a seperate area in front of the stage and yes afaik its always more expensive. So if you want to go for a spot in front of the stage and there is a golden circle option, you'll have to go for that one.

I've never known a Green Day show "golden circle" to be more expensive or sold separately to the rest of the standing area. It's just the front of the standing area that the people at the front of the queue get into. When I saw them at Wembley Stadium I was in the golden circle, just had a standing ticket and arrived early enough that it wasn't full yet (also it was huge). Unless there's certain venues doing it differently I would assume it's still the same.

3 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Does anyone else really hate the fact that this is called the Hella Mega Tour? It's so stupid and it seems like they're trying way too hard to be cool and edgy. All I want is just a Green Day tour. No fancy advertising is  necessary for me to be on board. Just call it "Regular-Ass GD Tour" for all I care and I'm down. Ditch FOB and Weezer and just let it be fucking Green Day and that's it. Not looking forward to sitting through 3 fucking sets (even if they're short) before I get to see my band.

Billie likes saying hella because it's a Bay Area word lol. It's just a jokey over the top name a bit like "Awesome as Fuck" or "God's Favourite Band". I would also prefer a Green Day arena tour but I guess they want to do a tour in big stadiums and doing it with three bands together probably makes that possible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I have 😁 had some festival shows with green Day headlining where i had and wanted to stand from around 12 or 1 oclock untill 11:30 or something in the evening at the barrier. Don’t drink to much, go to the bathroom before you get in, make friends in the pit who can hold your spot if you have to pee or to get some food for you and your new friends 😉. Only at around 2 or 3 shows before the headliner it gets harder to get out. Don’t know how that will go at these shows. I can Imagine people will walk in later for these shows aswell. Just sit on the ground, untill the space gets to tight. Oh and try to smuggle in some water in a small waterbag for during GD set to not dehydrated. Dextrose isn’t a bad idea either Good luck 👍🏻 Although this is all just a bit easier when youre a guy, you can just take an empty bottle with you or something like that 😅

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Billie likes saying hella because it's a Bay Area word lol. It's just a jokey over the top name a bit like "Awesome as Fuck" or "God's Favourite Band". I would also prefer a Green Day arena tour but I guess they want to do a tour in big stadiums and doing it with three bands together probably makes that possible.

Oh, I didn't know it was specifically a Bay Area word. I just thought it was something kids these days™ say. 😅 That makes it a little more bearable I suppose. For whatever reason, the over the tip nature of "Awesome as Fuck" and "God's Favorite Band" never bothered me like this one does. Maybe because those don't involve FOB. 👎

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I've never known a Green Day show "golden circle" to be more expensive or sold separately to the rest of the standing area. It's just the front of the standing area that the people at the front of the queue get into. When I saw them at Wembley Stadium I was in the golden circle, just had a standing ticket and arrived early enough that it wasn't full yet (also it was huge). Unless there's certain venues doing it differently I would assume it's still the same.

Oh yeah you’re right, forgot about that. You could just get in the golden circle with a GA ticket. But when artists do sell golden circle tickets it’s usualy more expensive and this is also (for now) the case at the Helsinki show. We’ll see if this is still the case when the ticketsale starts. 

• Like 1

On 9/13/2019 at 11:19 PM, Star-LordAndTheAve said:

So that one link that said "No purchase necessary", is that one at 10 along with the pre-orders, or at 11 with the mailing list (which is a separate mailing list weirdly enough)?

Its with the preorders. My code sent said 10 am

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy