Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

2 minutes ago, Adorkable said:

There aren't any, which scares me

Happy Birthday Thing 2 

Yeah i have a limit on how much i pay for tix - but i dont have to worry as we dont have dates😂

Those vip packages prob cost a shit load of money when there seems to be no early entrance and no involvement with the band. So pointless to me.

• Like 1

Any idea how tickets will work for Chicago? Other dates seem to have ticket master pages while Chicago takes you to Wrigley field which basically has an ad for the tour. When presale starts are you buying the tickets straight from Wrigley field and not ticket master? 

8 minutes ago, Tek said:

Any idea how tickets will work for Chicago? Other dates seem to have ticket master pages while Chicago takes you to Wrigley field which basically has an ad for the tour. When presale starts are you buying the tickets straight from Wrigley field and not ticket master? 

Ugh, you just brought back memories from the last Wrigley experience.  Yeah, then it was though someone else other than Ticketmaster; blanking on the name of the company, but for whatever reason, they couldn't send the ticket to my email address.  Hoping they don't use them again.

12 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Ugh, you just brought back memories from the last Wrigley experience.  Yeah, then it was though someone else other than Ticketmaster; blanking on the name of the company, but for whatever reason, they couldn't send the ticket to my email address.  Hoping they don't use them again.

Ugh.. Yeah that is what I'm worried about. Bad thing is presale is based on local time so I'm between Atlanta and Chicago. Rather go to Chicago, but Atlanta will go on sale before Chicago due to the time zone difference. 

not sure if it's been posted before but just got an email saying mailing list pre sale is an hour after (11am) than the pre order (10am)

1 hour ago, WhiteTim said:

What no free foot long subway this time? No deal

And no disposable camera... how dare they remove them? 😠

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Paola17 said:

And no disposable camera... how dare they remove them? 😠

I forgot all about the disposable camera 

So that one link that said "No purchase necessary", is that one at 10 along with the pre-orders, or at 11 with the mailing list (which is a separate mailing list weirdly enough)?

My last Green Day concert was ten years ago. Do you guys think it makes sense to preorder the album via Warner to get into the earliest pre-sale (currently I preordered it on Amazon)? Do the tickets sell so fast that it is necessary like Rolling Stones concerts e.g.? Or will enough tickets be available one day later when the regular pre-sale starts? What are your experiences? 

21 hours ago, stxrlesseyes said:

I agree it’s dumb to not have m&g included but if it means early entry into the pit, it’s worth it to me. I did VIP for the RevRad tour. I struggle to wait all day outside and make it through the show so being able to just show up two hours before doors, get some free snacks, and claim my spot in the pit is the best part. Thankfully I am in a position to be able to purchase VIP but the price is ridiculous.

Wait, so VIP gives you access to early entry into the pit? Like you can just stroll in there before everyone else and get right in front of the stage? Because that might actually be worth it. I get a huge amount of anxiety before big shows like this and it lasts until I have my spot and I know that there's nothing more to do.

I'm also very worried right now because I just bought a FOAMF CD on the webstore because I want a physical copy, but I didn't get a confirmation email about it with my pre-sale code (which is included). The transaction is listed in my bank account, but no email. Does it take a little while for the email to go through or what? Maybe it hasn't been sent because it's still pending? I don't really understand this pre-sale thing anyway. I have a code already because I signed up for it, but now it's saying that mailing list access starts at 11am and not 10am. Will the code I have work for 10am or do I have to wait for this stupid email? I'm so confused! 😩

• Like 1

Yeah, I wondered about the VIP entrances as well. Does it only mean a separate entrance or will they even let you in before the others there? 

1 hour ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Wait, so VIP gives you access to early entry into the pit? Like you can just stroll in there before everyone else and get right in front of the stage? Because that might actually be worth it. I get a huge amount of anxiety before big shows like this and it lasts until I have my spot and I know that there's nothing more to do.

I'm also very worried right now because I just bought a FOAMF CD on the webstore because I want a physical copy, but I didn't get a confirmation email about it with my pre-sale code (which is included). The transaction is listed in my bank account, but no email. Does it take a little while for the email to go through or what? I don't really understand this pre-sale thing anyway. I have a code already because I signed up for it, but now it's saying that mailing list access starts at 11am and not 10am. Will the code I have work for 10am or do I have to wait for this stupid email? I'm so confused! 😩

Maybe check your junk folder? 

After what the @greenday account posted overnight, I now believe that everything you do through the webstore is the earlier pre-sale, ie pre-ordering the album and signing up to the no purchase required pre-sale. The mailing list which you sign up to through greenday.com is the one that starts an hour later, and codes will be sent out Sunday.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ross_19 said:

Maybe check your junk folder? 

After what the @greenday account posted overnight, I now believe than everything you do through the webstore is the earlier pre-sale, ie pre-ordering the album and signing up to the no purchase required pre-sale. The mailing list which you sign up to through greenday.com is the one that starts an hour later, and codes will be sent out Sunday.

Nah, I checked. It's definitely not been sent. So if the hour later code isn't sent until Sunday, then the one I have already should work for the 10am pre-sale?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Nah, I checked. It's definitely not been sent. So if the hour later code isn't sent until Sunday, then the one I have already should work for the 10am pre-sale?

The E-Mail i received today says that the mailing list codes will be sent tomorrow

2 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Yeah I really want to know this. It’s still a crazy price, but if this is the case I might consider it. I sent an email to the organizer, I will let you know if I get a reply. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, J a c said:

Yeah I really want to know this. It’s still a crazy price, but if this is the case I might consider it. I sent an email to the organizer, I will let you know if I get a reply. 

How much do they cost? The venue in my town hasn‘t revealed the prices yet

1 minute ago, Flashback said:

How much do they cost? The venue in my town hasn‘t revealed the prices yet

The concert in Stockholm has 2 types of VIP tickets. The high end one is 360$, but it’s Sweden, probably elsewhere is a little cheaper. There’s a second VIP option for 180$ or something like that I think. 

• Thanks 2

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy