Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

Does anyone have any info about the "vip packages?" I'm gong to Los Angeles and San Francisco, and they both mention vip package sale time, but no info.

1 hour ago, purplebenny said:

Afaik all no purchase are at 11

and if you do the preorder you get 10..

fairest way really 

Mailing list is 11

No purchase/Pre Order is 10

doesnt make sense as why to have a mailing list one but oh well

My email says 10am local time and thats just the mailing list. 

EDIT: Ok so just looked at ticketmaster Ireland and it lists all the presales and when they start. Green Day mailing list starts at 11am...Album purchase starts at 10...though both FOB and Weezer mailing list presale start at 10 for some reason? 

Has anyone recieved codes yet from either the Weezer or FOB mailing list sign up? 

17 minutes ago, laurelw said:

Does anyone have any info about the "vip packages?" I'm gong to Los Angeles and San Francisco, and they both mention vip package sale time, but no info.

This is what is on the page for the game in DC

Spoiler

VIP Package Presales
Mon., Sept. 16, 10:00 am - Thurs., Sept. 19, 10:00 pm

Rainbow Unicorn VIP Package
Package to include: 
•   1 Premium Ticket
•   1 Backstage Tour Led by Members of the HELLA MEGA Tour Team
•   1 Official HELLA MEGA Tour Litho
•   1 HELLA MEGA Commemorative Ticket
•   1 HELLA MEGA Water Bottle
•   1 HELLA MEGA Bottle Opener
•   1 HELLA MEGA Draw String Bag
•   1 HELLA MEGA Commemorative Laminate
•   Access to the HELLA MEGA Hospitality Lounge and Experience with complimentary snacks and cash bar (Where Available)
•   VIP Entrance to the Venue (Where Available)
•   On-Site VIP Host

HELLA MEGA VIP Lounge Package
Package to include: 
•   1 Premium Ticket
•   1 HELLA MEGA Commemorative Laminate
•   Access to the HELLA MEGA Hospitality Lounge and Experience with complimentary snacks and cash bar (Where Available)
•   On-Site VIP Host

HELLA Merch VIP Package
Package to include: 
•   1 Premium Ticket
•   On-Site VIP Host

HELLA Harley-Davidson VIP Package 
•   Package to include: 
•   1 Premium Ticket
•   1 Exclusive "Rock N Ride HELLA MEGA" Merch Package
•   VIP Parking (Where Available)

I like how everyone freaks out over one hour difference to buy tickets lol. Me included :P during Rev rad, long before joining this forum, I had just casually bought tickets on internet for shows, without at all wondering when those tickets had first started to be sold, and I wasn't worried at all that there wouldn't be any left lol. No I'm already worrying for an hour of difference ha ha

13 minutes ago, Paola17 said:

This is what is on the page for the game in DC

Hide contents

wow, thanks for the info.  "VIP Entrance to the Venue (Where Available)" and "Premium Ticket" don't provide much insight haha

34 minutes ago, Adorkable said:

Has anyone in the US seen what the cost of the packages are?

I’ve been trying to find a price but no one has it listed 

36 minutes ago, Adorkable said:

Has anyone in the US seen what the cost of the packages are?

VIP for the RevRad tour were $400, so I would expect around that price point. 

So do we still not know if there is an option for standing option tickets? And do we know the price for any of the venues? Have those leaked out at all?

42 minutes ago, Star-LordAndTheAve said:

So do we still not know if there is an option for standing option tickets? And do we know the price for any of the venues? Have those leaked out at all?

No info yet

1 minute ago, stxrlesseyes said:

No info yet

I just saw a post on Reddit about a few venues adding pit tickets to their seating charts and that gives me a bit of hope.

4 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Guys, there seems to be a reseller web site that is selling tickets for all concerts of the tour. I just saw on one Facebook group a girl saying she bought tickets for San Francisco and Colorado at Ticket Offices dot com. How could a reseller web site have tickets for the Hella Mega Tour when the presale isn't happenning until next Monday? It's impossible! She got a section number, but not the seats number, which she is supposed to get when the tickets will really go on sale. But the web site can't know how the presale and the public sale will go. I'm pretty sure the girl just lost her money.

Yeah that sounds super questionable, fuck...

• Like 1

This is from the Hella Mega tour's official tumblr about VIP packages.                                                                       tumblr_pxqz1mdJTC1rg787ao1_500.pngtumblr_pxqz1mdJTC1rg787ao2_500.png

13 minutes ago, Star-LordAndTheAve said:

Now I'm a bit worried

What do you mean “back of the stadium”. Like the outfield, so if the stage will be in center field facing home plate 

• Like 1

Just now, DadBod said:

What do you mean “back of the stadium”. Like the outfield, so if the stage will be in center field facing home plate 

Hershey is an arena shape, not a ball park. The stage is at one end, then seated sections and standing pit at the back 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, killjoywhatsername said:

This is from the Hella Mega tour's official tumblr about VIP packages.                                                                       tumblr_pxqz1mdJTC1rg787ao1_500.pngtumblr_pxqz1mdJTC1rg787ao2_500.png

So there is not Meet n' Greet in any ViP. I'll only buy GA tickets for sure.

• Like 1

I kinda told myself it do VIP for Green Day at least once in my life. Debating on if this we’ll be the tour I do it for or not. I’d just do the merch tier. Guess I’ll find out Monday when the prices get revealed.  

20 minutes ago, killjoywhatsername said:

This is from the Hella Mega tour's official tumblr about VIP packages.                                                                       

I’m on mobile and can’t find the tumblr. Anyway to ask if VIP entrance means first into the venue?

1 hour ago, stxrlesseyes said:

I’m on mobile and can’t find the tumblr. Anyway to ask if VIP entrance means first into the venue?

I sent them a message and hopefully they respond

3 hours ago, Star-LordAndTheAve said:

Hershey has added a seat map on Ticketmaster and the standing area is at the back of the stadium :(

Now I'm a bit worried

Yeah they will prob be seats up front and then they section it off where you can just walk up in the back. Try to get the seats up front , you can still stand

• Like 1

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy