Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

I'll be in the pit, at the gate, like everytime I saw them! Normally I'm in the queue to enter in the stadium at 7AM.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

I'll be in the pit, at the gate, like everytime I saw them! Normally I'm in the queue to enter in the stadium at 7AM.

See? That's dedication that I can't do :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

What really bugs me about this is what else in the world do you pay your hard earned money for without really getting the chance to study all the options, make your decision and buy the one you want?  I have GA tickets as that seemed to be the only option other than VIP but under all that stress, there is no way you take the time to read it all properly, I quickly skimmed for meet and greet and just went for big standard tickets.  I don’t think there will be seats as Bellahouston is a park but that’s fine, still happy I got!

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Janie2009 said:

So many good seats if you have an American Express card at Huddersfield. Was offered pretty poor ones from the album presale so will try again Friday.

I just got a ticket as the seats just seemed to be getting worse and worse. how many people do they expect to have AE cards? It seems like almost 2 or 3 seating places are reserved for VIP and AE

13 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

In my experience people stand (if they're able to) even if they have seats. Personally, I like seats because I don't have to fight for spots. I can show up when I want, I don't need to stand the entire time through acts I don't care about, and I don't have to deal with moshing - it's not really my thing. Plus, they've had seats on past tours like 99 Revolutions, so I don't think it's gonna be a big deal. Everyone is gonna go crazy because GD is awesome! 

This is why I choose seated. By the looks of it, its  a 7Hour show. Plus 3 fan bases queueing for barrier.

I'm not a huge fan of moshing and would definitely need a break for the pit

Also, I;ve been to a few gigs and can never really see the stage. I'm there to listen to the band, not wave my arms like a fucking retard. (If you like that sort of thing, then good for you). 

6 minutes ago, jengd said:

What really bugs me about this is what else in the world do you pay your hard earned money for without really getting the chance to study all the options, make your decision and buy the one you want?  I have GA tickets as that seemed to be the only option other than VIP but under all that stress, there is no way you take the time to read it all properly, I quickly skimmed for meet and greet and just went for big standard tickets.  I don’t think there will be seats as Bellahouston is a park but that’s fine, still happy I got!

yea it was hard to tell what seats were available. 

TM saying "best seat" isn't really helpful. 

Just now, DadBod said:

Some of us prefer the seats because we're short and don't enjoy SRO. 

Yep, it’s agony deciding what to do but my technique is pretty good re positioning, I just need to decide whether I want to close in or see more from further out 😂

Just now, jengd said:

Yep, it’s agony deciding what to do but my technique is pretty good re positioning, I just need to decide whether I want to close in or see more from further out 😂

I've had bad experiences in the pit (different bands). I paid money to see the band, not the back of someones head.

• Like 4

I'm seated when the band is not a band I like as much as Green Day.
I was sitted at Muse, Kiss and Volbeat.

But when it come to Green Day I have the need to be on my feet and very very close to the stage (very very close to Billie ❤️) So I don't care being stand during 10 hours if I can see my favorite band even if it's only for 2 hours :P

It will be my 7th time at a GD show. Only once I wasn't stick to the gate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thatsername said:

Shouldn't the code from GD's mailing list work for Finland? It's FATHEROFALL

Thank you so much! Got the tickets! 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

Got my tickets for Stockholm and Ålesund :dance:

:runaround: :runaround:

26 minutes ago, jengd said:

Bellahouston

You are a brave woman :ninja:

• Haha 1

My idea is 

for this show, where there is lots of people and low chance of barrier, I'll get decent seated.

and then if they anounce smaller shows (not massive 25k shows, but like maybe <5k ) I'll do pit and get as close as possible. 

A lot less stress that way. 

• Like 3

I just realised that their tour schedule potentially fits Roskilde festival, which still have to announce most of its headliners. 
I have the feeling that my money issues will be even bigger.

I managed to get pit tickets for Paris, Vienna, Glasgow, London, Huddersfield and Dublin. Now I just have to hope they play a decent length set! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Harriet said:

I managed to get pit tickets for Paris, Vienna, Glasgow, London, Huddersfield and Dublin. Now I just have to hope they play a decent length set! 

What do you mean with pit ticket for London, standing ticket? There are no pit tickets for that show I believe. 

Got my tickets for Bellahouston 😍

Never been soo nervous in my life 😂

Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled again because my heart could barely take it when it was cancelled last time 😥

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, J a c said:

What do you mean with pit ticket for London, standing ticket? There are no pit tickets for that show I believe. 

Yeah, it was just standing for London, I class that as pit as opposed to seats. Does anyone know if Standing tickets at London also grant access to unreserved seating? Some people in my group prefer seats.

• Like 1

I don’t think it’s so much the VIP that bothers me (because I’m that twat that buys vip) but the “official platinum” seats are ridiculous. 3 times the price but all you get is “one of the best seats in the house". At least with vip you get stupid shit with it but it’s better than nothing. 

• Like 1

I refuse to do seats (hence me not having tickets yet).  It's just not the same atmosphere.  Only time I did seats for GD was in Oakland, and people around me were sitting.  The only other people standing left halfway through the set.  I need to be with other crazy fans, and the closer the better.  Only issue, especially for a 7 hour show (from doors opening to the end of the show) is the bathroom.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Got my ticket for Dublin! Golden Circle so syked!!! Didnt really have much trouble used both the album pre sale code and the FOB mailing list codes at the same time to cover my bases and low and behold the Album pre sale code wigged out got an error and it threw me back to the beginning of the process but the FOB mailing list code went straight through!!!! So hyped

So those of you who go standing, what tips do you have for staying hydrated during such a long show? 

We got near the front when we saw GD in Leeds in 2017, but not near enough that we could get cups of water from barrier staff, and two of us nearly fainted two hours into GD. I've got standing for Huddersfield and probably gonna queue early and not move once we get in. 

Have any tips? Its hard to sneak a bottle of water in

• Like 1

I don't sneak any water but I'm drinking a lot of water during the queue and I'm eating 2 sandwichs an hour before the door open.
(I do that in every show that I want to be at the gate). And go to the bathroom like 15 min before the door open.

I know that everybody is different but for my part it's the perfect plan for a day like this.
Those kind of days are my favorite. Some of my friends says I'm crazy to wait that long for a show, but I do that like 3 or 4 times a year and I'll always be doing that.

8 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

So those of you who go standing, what tips do you have for staying hydrated during such a long show? 

We got near the front when we saw GD in Leeds in 2017, but not near enough that we could get cups of water from barrier staff, and two of us nearly fainted two hours into GD. I've got standing for Huddersfield and probably gonna queue early and not move once we get in. 

Have any tips? Its hard to sneak a bottle of water in

2 hours ago, Uh Uh Count Your Money said:

Got my tickets for Bellahouston 😍

Never been soo nervous in my life 😂

Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled again because my heart could barely take it when it was cancelled last time 😥

I feel your pain, but I’m quite sure that promoter won’t be within 100 miles and think it will be well run this time around.  I’ve always wondered if that was one if the things that broke the relationship with Pat because someone should have made sure the promoter knew what he was doing, that’s why you pay management!

• Like 1

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy