Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

1 hour ago, Meliciraptor said:

I ordered a ticket for Antwerp in the wrong ticket category. F*ck language barriers, lol. Accidentally bought one on the first floor when I wanted a pit ticket ^^ Gladly there where still pit tickets available. So if anyone wants that first floor ticket for Antwerp let me know ^^ 

I'm now waiting for the Berlin presale to start...

As I don't understand anything right now, between 
Standing arena
Seat bleachers 
Seat balcony 
Which one is the first area on the right or left of the stage? Speaking about bleachers! 

Edited by Guest

15 hours ago, kaylubd said:

Really? Because that's the first time I've ever seen that. In my experience printing tickets has always been free.

Got charged for it for Foo Fighters in Dublin I think, think Ticketmaster charged me for having my Liam Gallagher ticket on my phone. I can't print it out, I have to use my phone, and I still got a £1 charge.

Got my tix for Helsinki, Stockholm, Alesund, Paris, and Vienna.

Pretty upset that they don't show the map venue for all the shows, it's all about guessing... Also, the VIP packages are so confusing. You can't even tell whether it includes an early entry or not... Not as clear as it supposed to be.

Anyway, we're going to have a lot fun next year :) 

• Like 1

Finally got tickets! I was trying to get seats for me and my girlfriend but it wasn't working so I tried getting just one ticket, got one then tried again..so we're separate but it's better than nothing

Of course my preorder code didn't work. Luckily I got tickets from the mailing list presale an hour later... 
Why does the GD webstore always appear to fuck things up?

Got my three tickets for London 🙌🏻🙌🏻 My Green day store code worked fine, the most expensive seats for £280 all together so not bad at all 🤙🏻

Better than some of the prices our American friends had to pay 😂

• Like 1

I´m quite happy. Finally at 1pm I got Golden-Circle tickets. Took me 3 hours of not getting GC-Tickets. Thanks god i didn´t buy GA.

90 Euro for a GC-Ticket is really fair.......

Dublin(gold circle) Paris(seats) and London (standing.. yay for early queing in June) sorted in one of the easiest thicket buying experiences I’ve ever had!

GREEN DAY ARE BACK!!

needed a tour ticket to make to sink in!

6 minutes ago, Joe. said:

You love to see no Golden Circle in London. 

Do you/anyone have any experience with the London stadium? I imagine a Pit area will be there anyway, right? 

56 minutes ago, Red Lights Flash said:

Of course my preorder code didn't work. Luckily I got tickets from the mailing list presale an hour later... 
Why does the GD webstore always appear to fuck things up?

My preorder code from the store didn't work either. Luckily my friend who goes with me had one too, that one worked, and I used the Weezer and FOB mailing list codes for my other shows.

Personally had a nightmare getting London tickets, went on Ticketmaster at 10am, had amazing seats and then was stung by the 'pay with AMEX'. Had to back back out and kept trying for half hour until a lovely person on twitter reminded me to use my email link whilst I was having a melt down. Chrome would not find any seats or standing and kept giving me an error connection message, and trusty old internet explorer shoved a pair of standing tickets at me and I just took them!

I'm hoping to get unreserved seating, or golden circle. 

Just now, DookieDerp said:

Personally had a nightmare getting London tickets, went on Ticketmaster at 10am, had amazing seats and then was stung by the 'pay with AMEX'. Had to back back out and kept trying for half hour until a lovely person on twitter reminded me to use my email link whilst I was having a melt down. Chrome would not find any seats or standing and kept giving me an error connection message, and trusty old internet explorer shoved a pair of standing tickets at me and I just took them!

I'm hoping to get unreserved seating, or golden circle. 

Same Amex problem here, those 5 minutes of pure panic after I realised it was the wrong option fucked up my morning :S 

Does anyone happen to have a spare pre sale code? For some reason I didn't decide to get one and now I'm all stressed out since I want Golden Circle for Helsinki. 😥 

1 minute ago, Joe K said:

Does anyone happen to have a spare pre sale code? For some reason I didn't decide to get one and now I'm all stressed out since I want Golden Circle for Helsinki. 😥 

Shouldn't the code from GD's mailing list work for Finland? It's FATHEROFALL

My sister got us tickets for London :banana:. Bit of a nightmare at first as the only presale that would come up was AMEX but then the album one finally worked and she got them right away. My brother was also having a nightmare because his code didn't work, luckily I had one (my sister used hers) so he got his tickets too. Reasonably priced (standing, about £85 each including fees I believe). Relieved!

So there weren't any "golden circle" tickets for London right? The stadium plan just has a standing area mapped out with no golden circle marked so I guess if there is a golden circle it'll just be the first part of the standing area to be filled up. Unless there's something about it in the VIP package?

6 minutes ago, Hermione said:

My sister got us tickets for London :banana:. Bit of a nightmare at first as the only presale that would come up was AMEX but then the album one finally worked and she got them right away. My brother was also having a nightmare because his code didn't work, luckily I had one (my sister used hers) so he got his tickets too. Reasonably priced (standing, about £85 each including fees I believe). Relieved!

So there weren't any "golden circle" tickets for London right? The stadium plan just has a standing area mapped out with no golden circle marked so I guess if there is a golden circle it'll just be the first part of the standing area to be filled up. Unless there's something about it in the VIP package?

I've seen a few of the VIP packages have 'VIP Entrance' included, so i'm wondering it they get pre-dibs for Golden Circle, for that amount of money i'd like to think they'd get a chance for it 😁

5 minutes ago, DookieDerp said:

I've seen a few of the VIP packages have 'VIP Entrance' included, so i'm wondering it they get pre-dibs for Golden Circle, for that amount of money i'd like to think they'd get a chance for it 😁

Could just be like early entry then I guess. That seems fine, I can't think that many people would buy VIP. Seeing them at Wembley Stadium they had a "golden circle" but it was just a barrier for safety and was simply the first part of the stadium to get filled up by anyone with a standing ticket. And it was big enough that pretty much anyone who'd turned up earlier than right before doors opened fit in it. So hoping for the same as that.

The main thing is that if there weren't specific golden circle tickets I assume that means if you have a standing ticket you'll be able to get in the golden circle if you queue early enough.

• Like 1

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy