Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

I know I keep saying it, but I hope this event allows me to sell my current tickets in the event that they are withholding tickets for general public onsale. I'm really anxious about it.

I'm not sure what might be included in the LiveNation app presale either, but I really want pit tickets.

13 minutes ago, uptightt said:

HN4SMHU45U 

Here's a presale code i think you can use it more than once lol

Yeah, the pre-order codes are good for 4 tickets.

Finally got pit tickets for Chicago, came out to 700+ for the pair after fees and such which is insane but I’ve been waiting to see them again for 3 years and it’s 4 bands so I suppose it’s at least a *little* justified. 

I'm hoping many of us with get luckier on friday. I'm in no way paying for the pit with VIP and there's none now, so hopefully friday.

Do you think these shows are actually going to sell out? 

If anything I'll try for resellers but let's hope that won't be the case. It's literally California or bust lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Paola said:

Anyone buying from another country? Have been trying for hours and I get a sign that says error. Every time. I don't know if that has to do with the fact that I'm from Mexico?

I doubt it. I live in Canada but I've seen GD in the USA a few times and I was able to buy tickets just the same as anyone else. They just charged me the conversion amount for the $ on my Visa, but there were no issues. I was able to buy just the same as shows here. 

3 hours ago, laurelw said:

That's a "ticketmaster decided to lock you out" code

Well, fuck you too, Ticketmaster. 🖕🖕🖕

So anxious for this :S I decided to go for London and Stockholm regardless of gold circle tickets and whatsoever. I'll pretend to be still 16 and stay in line from the early morning :D 

• Like 1

I got my tickets for Stockholm, Berlin and Vienna! Worked out perfectly and prices are okay. Sooooo happy!😁

I ordered a ticket for Antwerp in the wrong ticket category. F*ck language barriers, lol. Accidentally bought one on the first floor when I wanted a pit ticket ^^ Gladly there where still pit tickets available. So if anyone wants that first floor ticket for Antwerp let me know ^^ 

I'm now waiting for the Berlin presale to start...

2 minutes ago, Meliciraptor said:

I'm now waiting for the Berlin presale to start...

Just use the Weezer presale code ENDOFTHEGAME from their mailing list, worked perfectly for me and you can order them right now.

• Like 1

No suggestion of a pit ticket for London, logged in at 10AM with the code and secured! Thought that may have been far more difficult! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, greenjoc said:

So it seems for berlin there will be no seats or golden circle?

The sitzplatz is in front of stage right?

No, the seating is like a gallery around the pit area. This is the cheaper ticket. The more expensive one is the standing ticket in the pit area. I really like it there. No golden circle or FOS 1 and 2 shenanigans. You gotta be early though to get to the front.

I purchased a seating ticket.

• Like 1

I put the Green Day mailing list code in for the FOB/Weezer presale and it worked so if anyone wants to try jump the line I’d give that a go. 

11 minutes ago, bluefloyd.94 said:

I put the Green Day mailing list code in for the FOB/Weezer resale and it worked so if anyone wants to try jump the line I’d give that a go. 

thank you! I did this and it worked. Although I'm pissed that I bought something to get a code and then it didn't even work

So I got London standing tickets. Just wondering though, is there definitely no golden circle? And how early do you think I would need to turn up to get a good spot close to the stage?

2 minutes ago, MrElPacho said:

So I got London standing tickets. Just wondering though, is there definitely no golden circle? And how early do you think I would need to turn up to get a good spot close to the stage?

I think with a venue of that size there will definitely be a Pit area in front of the stage, on a first come first served basis. 

• Like 1

They just announced Green Day headlines an Italian, Tjech, and  german festival (rock AM ring)! Nice to see them at the European festivals again next year.

Edited by antimoon
  • Love 1

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy