Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

Random thought: I wonder if they will be more like U2 and other legacy acts and tour for fewer dates and bigger stadiums from now on. Billie will satisfy his desire to play clubs with his Longshot releases/touring.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DookieLukie said:

Random thought: I wonder if they will be more like U2 and other legacy acts and tour for fewer dates and bigger stadiums from now on. Billie will satisfy his desire to play clubs with his Longshot releases/touring.

I hope not. Although he did stress "effective touring" in an interview last week. Whatever that means...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DadBod said:

I hope not. Although he did stress "effective touring" in an interview last week. Whatever that means...

Maybe he meant efficient? Less shows, more people. Or less shows, more money.

6 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Maybe he meant efficient? Less shows, more people. Or less shows, more money.

Ugh that’s a depressing thought. 

• Like 3

I got nothing. What a clusterfuck.

I tried for Chicago, NYC, DC and Seattle.  0 pit available only offered VIP ....uh no thanks.

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

Does anyone know if you NEED an account on Ticketmaster in order to but tickets on there? My sister is having major issues getting one (she tries to register and it says she already has an account, she tries entering her email to reset the password and it says she doesn't have an account), fuuuuck

you can check out as a guest but it is definitely preferable to have a ticketmaster acct

2 hours ago, Stefano Bras said:

That's an insane amount, usually it's around $80-90$

usually for one band.

1 hour ago, Vintage Disciple said:

I turned on Lithium on XM in the car this afternoon and got the tail end of them talking about the Hella Mega tour and the DJ said they are coming to South America starting this fall.  Sorry if this was already mentioned.  Just checked the Hella Mega site and it says more dates coming soon.

interesting. Weezer is there next week.... but I don't think the hella mega tour would be quite that soon. Be interesting to see when it happens.

Anyone buying from another country? Have been trying for hours and I get a sign that says error. Every time. I don't know if that has to do with the fact that I'm from Mexico?

47 minutes ago, 2klightyrsaway said:

Weezer is already touring South America this fall, so the DJ may have been confused (or maybe Weezer will add more dates with Green Day and Fall Out Boy, or he meant fall 2020?)

Maybe he meant a Green Day only tour, like Asia? Doubt we would get both Weezer and FOB w/ Green Day 

11 minutes ago, Otávio Vidal said:

Maybe he meant a Green Day only tour, like Asia? Doubt we would get both Weezer and FOB w/ Green Day 

Yeah that's the most likely scenario, I think. I forgot they were touring Asia alone.

54 minutes ago, **nobodylikesyou** said:

I got nothing. What a clusterfuck.

I tried for Chicago, NYC, DC and Seattle.  0 pit available only offered VIP ....uh no thanks.

What?  You didn't want to pay $700 for a $200 ticket + $35 worth of bullshit cheap plastic swag?

Bummer, hope the other pre-sales or general sale comes through for you.  I got seats in SF with the Amex presale.

• Like 4

I got tickets for Citi Field!

$653 for 3 tickets, massive Holy Fuck. :S

If they tour alone, i’m going to feel like the biggest asshole in the world!

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Star-LordAndTheAve said:

Neither of us have seen them in person, but my girlfriend and I were talking about how entertaining being on Pete's side would be and realized that if we can, we're definitely getting seats (or hanging out in the pit) towards the right side!

In terms of Weezer, both Brian and Scott are pretty cool, so it's a win/win.

We went to alot of FOB shows in 2006-2009, and being in the pit/rail in front of Pete is a dangerous place to be. Same for last week at the Whiskey. Pete landed on my face twice, plus all the dumb crowd surfers haha

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vintage Disciple said:

I turned on Lithium on XM in the car this afternoon and got the tail end of them talking about the Hella Mega tour and the DJ said they are coming to South America starting this fall.  Sorry if this was already mentioned.  Just checked the Hella Mega site and it says more dates coming soon.

This fall...? 2019?

8 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

That's what I want to know too!!!! What the fuck does "premium ticket" mean???

Sorry if someone answered this (been off the board working all day haha). It says that in the vip descriptions, but when a ticket actually comes up for sale, it tells you where it is (pit or a seat number). You can choose either (if available) for vip.

8 hours ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

At 10h03 AM exactly I had my 2 tickets in the Pit. I was fucking ready 😂

wow! I had 2 laptops and 2 iphones, all on different wifi, and it took until 10:14 just to get in on one device from the waiting room! ugh 

8 hours ago, dangreenday said:

did it allow you to have 3 browser open at once for the same quing system on the same account??

like when u got thru did all 3 come through at once or did it think u were 3 seperate people ?

You can't be on the same device or wifi, or it will know and most likely lock you out. I was on 2 iphones on data, and 2 laptops, each on different wifi, so I had 4 going, all on different wifi's, so each was a different queue number. Did't get out of the waiting room on any of them until 10:14 lol

7 hours ago, MrElPacho said:

So does anyone know yet if there will be a golden circle for London? Nothing about it on the ticket sites. 

Also, how likely is it that tickets for a golden circle will sell out if I don't have the album code? I've only got email presale code. I'm nervous.

Idk about London, but in California, if you didn't have a 10am code or do a 10am presale, you didn't get pit.

2 hours ago, pismodiver said:

What?  You didn't want to pay $700 for a $200 ticket + $35 worth of bullshit cheap plastic swag?

Bummer, hope the other pre-sales or general sale comes through for you.  I got seats in SF with the Amex presale.

I just got pit tix for Seattle with Amex presale. Still nothing for DC CHICAGO and NY. Maybe I will just go to Europe instead. LOL

7 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I got the same, Don't know what it means because the tickets I chose that gave me that code are still there. I chose different ones, though, so I never figured out a solution. It just worked.

That's a "ticketmaster decided to lock you out" code

5 hours ago, Flashback said:

To all who already bought their tickets today: how fast do they sell? Do we have to sit in front of the computer right wenn the presale starts?

yes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy