Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

2 minutes ago, Adorkable said:

did anyone just get moved to a waitng room? I've never had that happen before 

Yep...hella stressed

• Like 1

tomorrow pre sale for the european shows will start

i am planning to go to the paris show with my girlfriend, it will be my first concert after 10 years i wont go for the mosh pits, so we will be at the seats somewhere 😅

do you guys think the hella mega shows in europe (paris) could sell out quickly? (paris show has a capacity of 40.000)

since i am from germany i dont know how it was with past GD shows in other european countries, but i think for german GD shows the 21CB shows were the last shows who actually sold out

16 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Which presale are the people who bought merch? Just mailing list or D2C?

14 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

That's what I want to know too. 
I dont have a American Express card, only Visa so I can't be in Front Of The Line by American Express.
D2C is for company? And I don't want to pay for VIP or Platinum.... So I need to wait at 11 AM ??

D2C is "Direct 2 Consumer." I'd imagine the pre-order pre-sales is that option.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

tomorrow pre sale for the european shows will start

i am planning to go to the paris show with my girlfriend, it will be my first concert after 10 years i wont go for the mosh pits, so we will be at the seats somewhere 😅

do you guys think the hella mega shows in europe (paris) could sell out quickly? (paris show has a capacity of 40.000)

since i am from germany i dont know how it was with past GD shows in other european countries, but i think for german GD shows the 21CB shows were the last shows who actually sold out

The RevRad shows in Germany sold out too as far as I remember. And there were several shows (Mannheim, Munich, Cologne, Berlin). This time, it's hard to tell because we don't have so many dates in Europe yet (only 1 in Germany, 1 in France etc.), so I guess they will sell out pretty fast. Already waiting nervously for tomorrow 10AM here.

• Like 1

Ticketmaster wants to verify that I am not a bot by asking me a phone number so they will send a code to that said phone number. Problem is I don't have a cellphone to receive the damned code.

10 minutes ago, Adorkable said:

did anyone just get moved to a waitng room? I've never had that happen before 

I'm in the waiting room. What is this nonsense? And how the fuck are there 2,000 people before me? smh

ive had 41 people in front of me for the past five minutes...scared to refresh page

Edited by grinsoniko

1 minute ago, disappearing_boy_39 said:

I'm in the waiting room. What is this nonsense? And how the fuck are there 2,000 people before me? smh

Is this on ticketmaster? I've had the site open for a while now and it's still just showing me the map, presale times and the timer for when it starts

I fear the allotted amount of tickets for the 10 a.m. pre-sale will be gone before I have a chance to even try...

And I purchased one of those bundles with the stupid unicorn keychain for the access code (which I haven't even had to use yet, haha).

Just now, loki iero said:

Is this on ticketmaster? I've had the site open for a while now and it's still just showing me the map, presale times and the timer for when it starts

are you purchasing east coast tickets? 

1 minute ago, loki iero said:

Ticketmaster yes

4 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Ticketmaster wants to verify that I am not a bot by asking me a phone number so they will send a code to that said phone number. Problem is I don't have a cellphone to receive the damned code.

I've entered my number but haven't received anything yet. It's been 10 minutres now.

1 minute ago, DadBod said:

are you purchasing east coast tickets? 

No,  I'm trying to get tickets for the Houston show. My sister put me in charge of getting 4 for us since I usually get concert tickets, but Im scared I'll barely be able to snag just one!

Just now, loki iero said:

No,  I'm trying to get tickets for the Houston show. My sister put me in charge of getting 4 for us since I usually get concert tickets, but Im scared I'll barely be able to snag just one!

Houston is not on sale for another 49 minutes (10Am central)

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy