Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

33 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

There's no way they'd do all sitting shows...that'd be ridiculous!

Not having a standing area/pit would be a waste. If that's the case, they better announce a club tour or a small amphitheater tour before the album drops. I missed the pit last time and I don't want to experience that "close but no cigar" feeling again

Edited by Star-LordAndTheAve
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

It's so, so fucking clear that's not at all what they meant. They just have no interest in seats for themselves. Why is all of your posts you yelling at people? 

Like they literally arent but ok

Someone said about getting early access by preordering the album but that you don’t actually have to preorder it? How does it work, it says no purchase necessary 

13 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Not having a standing area at a green day show makes no sense unless they're changing genre and doing schlager from now on.

Well, this show doesn't look like it has a standing area.

But, people have said that Wrigley and other dates have pit listed, so it may be an error, or maybe it's that some do, some don't.

Here's to hoping Hersheypark has a pit!

34 minutes ago, Star-LordAndTheAve said:

Not having a standing area/pit would be a waste. If that's the case, they better announce a club tour or a small amphitheater tour before the album drops. I missed the pit last time and I don't want to experience that "close but no cigar" feeling again

I'm in the same boat...I couldn't get pit last tour, and being in seats felt very disconnected and made me miss pit a lot. I'm hoping there's pit for the stadium show here, but I don't think I'll find out until the day of the presale when they finally show the ticket options/map 😬

And also hearing that they're doing solo shows makes me not know what to do yet. The good seats for the stadium shows sound pricy...I was thinking maybe doing pit for a solo show (if they come here for that) and then cheap seats for stadium so that I can go to both. But I dunno. Hopefully we find out more tomorrow and it's not just music video announcement or something 

52 minutes ago, EmmaCharlatan&Saints said:

Ya fuck people who may not be as abled bodied as you so prefer to sit. Fuck those people 😒

Every GD show that I've been to that had a GA/pit section and was at an arena or stadium was vast majority seats though, so either way there'd be seats for people that need (or want) to be seated at these shows. Their disappointment at no pit section is still valid. Pit has always been a part of GD's live shows. 

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, punxie89 said:

I'm in the same boat...I couldn't get pit last tour, and being in seats felt very disconnected and made me miss pit a lot. I'm hoping there's pit for the stadium show here, but I don't think I'll find out until the day of the presale when they finally show the ticket options/map 😬

And also hearing that they're doing solo shows makes me not know what to do yet. The good seats for the stadium shows sound pricy...I was thinking maybe doing pit for a solo show (if they come here for that) and then cheap seats for stadium so that I can go to both. But I dunno. Hopefully we find out more tomorrow and it's not just music video announcement or something

Last tour was my first time seeing them and pit tickets sold out right before my mom was able to get tickets, so i ended up 2nd row (on Mike's side). Awesome seats, but I want that pit experience at least once in my life. I'm hoping we get news before the sale because my girlfriend and I have a plan to hang out with her friend and her boyfriend next summer and this would be the perfect thing to all do together. I just want to jump around and cry (again) to Jesus of Suburbia with everybody 😂

I definitely want to see them as much as I possibly can. No matter what venue.

Edited by Star-LordAndTheAve
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, Star-LordAndTheAve said:

Well, this show doesn't look like it has a standing area.

But, people have said that Wrigley and other dates have pit listed, so it may be an error, or maybe it's that some do, some don't.

Here's to hoping Hersheypark has a pit!

What the fuck! I don't buy this. maybe this is a plan they have on the website but it doesn't apply to this show. There's no way there's no pit. It's a rock show for fuck's sake

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

What the fuck! I don't buy this. maybe this is a plan they have on the website but it doesn't apply to this show. There's no way there's no pit. It's a rock show for fuck's sake

The arena we have in my city had Noel Gallagher all seater nothing is impossible 😂

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I think I remember hearing that the last Weezer tour (or maybe it's the one they're on right now, idk) was all seats, so idk. Either way, Billie will be asking everybody to jump so maybe seats will get in the way, but most of us will be on our feet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Star-LordAndTheAve said:

I think I remember hearing that the last Weezer tour (or maybe it's the one they're on right now, idk) was all seats, so idk. Either way, Billie will be asking everybody to jump so maybe seats will get in the way, but most of us will be on our feet.

What the fuck...what the fuck. 

14 minutes ago, James! said:

The arena we have in my city had Noel Gallagher all seater nothing is impossible 😂

I'm lost for words.

On 9/9/2019 at 1:19 PM, Nightlife said:

My, surprisingly unsuccessful, guesses so far. 
greendayupdateyoursetlistpls
neverstopplayingKFAD
getridofmatikaalready

7 minutes ago, DadBod said:

We were 1 letter off on the password, dang it! 😬

Damn I was so close 

5 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Trilogy is repeating itself, so you'll have soundwave in 2022 :lol:

Put on some revrad bellie, billie, to ward off the threat

26 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Trilogy is repeating itself, so you'll have soundwave in 2022 :lol:

That would be great if Soundwave still existed!

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, belinda jane said:

That would be great if Soundwave still existed!

Well hello gurl 😬

28 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Oh dang, I'm not up to date

Dont worry neither is Australia😏

• Haha 2

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy