Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

1 hour ago, DadBod said:

He's definitely slimed down his "dad bod" figure. 

How can you be happy about that? :lol: lol

But before every tour, Billie seems to lose 2 pounds and bring back the bellie later on. Here I say he's looking great but a little tired and I think to craves to go on tour as much as we crave to see him. Can't wait :wub:

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Personally, I'd never advise driving over there.  The red line is a block away, so just take that.

Oh, no I'm not driving. I'll be footing and CTA'ing it as I'm coming from out of town and staying with friends. I was meaning concert traffic interfering with the normal rush hour, but i imagine that it's not much different than on a game day

29 minutes ago, lobosillo said:

What is known about vips tickets and prices?

It seems the most expensive US tickets (for the few shows where the price has leaked) are between $170 and $200 depending on the venue. Unsure if there are pit tickets or just seats. Unsure if that is the biggest VIP bundle or not. I do know there are three bundles.

VIP tiers here:

https://www.mlb.com/nationals/tickets/specials/hella-mega-tour

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DadBod said:

Oh, no I'm not driving. I'll be footing and CTA'ing it as I'm coming from out of town and staying with friends. I was meaning concert traffic interfering with the normal rush hour, but i imagine that it's not much different than on a game day

Oh, sorry.  Yeah, that neighborhood is horrible traffic wise always, largely due to games.  This'll be no different.  They do have regulations parking wise for concerts/night games, but traffic is just always bad.

• Thanks 1

In the UK / EU The INterrupters aren't part of the tour, so I wonder how set times will work over here.

The Huddersfield date in the UK for example, says 4pm on the event page on ticket master.

10 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

In the UK / EU The INterrupters aren't part of the tour, so I wonder how set times will work over here.

The Huddersfield date in the UK for example, says 4pm on the event page on ticket master.

I think the European poster says + guests where the American one says Interrupters. Someone else will be the opener. 

• Like 1

Presale query:

the FAQs say upto 4 for any show

So could you use one code  and buy two tickets for two shows?..

3 minutes ago, purplebenny said:

Presale query:

the FAQs say upto 4 for any show

So could you use one code  and buy two tickets for two shows?..

For Europe in particular.. cheers in advance!!

5 minutes ago, nflsbest26 said:

really hope so!!

Me too! I still want to go with my friends and have a fun time at the HMT, but if I have to pick between all 3 bands with (likely) shorter sets, and maximum Green Day, I'm going with the club tour.

Also, if you are reading this Billie, please play Stuart and the Ave.!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

So, to clear this up, are there presale codes for Europe other than UK?

Same codes but yes!

• Like 1

Still no "no purchase" code here.... I've now signed up to Fall Out Boy's and Weezer's mailing list all with 2 email addresses. The presale Gods are against me here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, whitetee said:

Still no "no purchase" code here.... I've now signed up to Fall Out Boy's and Weezer's mailing list all with 2 email addresses. The presale Gods are against me here.

Same. I think the no purchase option doesn't work for Europe 

Yeah, I think so. I purchased and I have a pre sale code for 4 places. I'm not sure on which platforms it woks but I'll do my best to use them 4 anyways

21 hours ago, Grinch said:

I don't know if it's already been said, but if you sign up for Weezer's mailing list they will instantly send you a pre-sale code for the tour

I signed up and recieved an email to confirm subscription which I did but i didnt get any code? Is this only available in the US ? 

1 minute ago, EmmaCharlatan&Saints said:

I signed up and recieved an email to confirm subscription which I did but i didnt get any code? Is this only available in the US ? 

I'm in the US and have been signed up for Weezer's mailing list for a few years and haven't gotten anything.

17 hours ago, dallasthemenace said:

if it turns out theres no GA for these shows, i definitely wont feel bad for skipping out on this tour. fuck seats at shows.

Ya fuck people who may not be as abled bodied as you so prefer to sit. Fuck those people 😒

• Haha 1

Just now, EmmaCharlatan&Saints said:

Ya fuck people who may not be as abled bodied as you so prefer to sit. Fuck those people 😒

It's so, so fucking clear that's not at all what they meant. They just have no interest in seats for themselves. Why is all of your posts you yelling at people? 

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy