Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

I am having the shittiest day at work and I'm THIS close to driving down to Columbus tomorrow and calling off Wednesday because fuck everything! 😂😭I'm only half joking at this point! 

• Love 1

It‘s cool to see that Billie plays double cut guitars again (except Blue). After 2012 he didn‘t play them that often like he did in the years before 😄

5 hours ago, Mar said:

I am having the shittiest day at work and I'm THIS close to driving down to Columbus tomorrow and calling off Wednesday because fuck everything! 😂😭I'm only half joking at this point! 

Do it. 😈

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Clockwise said:

Do it. 😈

1 hour ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

Nobody will likely care or remember at work in a few weeks if you weren’t there. You will remember the concert forever.

I nearly passed out at work today, fell down and now have to go to seek medical treatment tomorrow 😩 plus, it's probably gonna rain and be humid as shit (my show was hot as hell, but not humid, thank God) and my car is trash, so, yknow 😄

• Sad 3

On 8/12/2021 at 1:28 AM, desertrose said:

set list from one of the shows.  Looks like they had Bang Bang in the set list. Too bad they did not sing it.

232814830_6110855305652355_1870468179311

Holding out hope for Bang Bang in Columbus seeing as that’s the city where they debuted that song live. 🤞 

I remember thinking how much it warmed my heart that Billie and Rivers would be hanging out, but I’m guessing they are probably all staying apart from one another, no?

• Like 2

@Montclare those are phenomenal pictures! Thank you so much for sharing! I hope your concert was unforgettable! I'm excited for mine.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

53 minutes ago, Slave To The Network said:

@Montclare those are phenomenal pictures! Thank you do much for sharing! I hope your concert was unforgettable! I'm excited for mine.

Thank you! Hope you have a great time at yours.

• Like 1

For those going to the Los Angeles game at Dodger Stadium

FYI If you are going to this you will need a mask!

L.A. County will require people to wear face masks both indoor or outdoors at "mega-events" including concerts and sporting events regardless of vaccination status beginning Thursday

The “Outdoor Mega-Events” are defined in the health order as “music or food festivals, car shows, large endurance, events, marathons, parades, sporting events and concerts with more than 10,000 people.”

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2021/08/17/la-county-masks-events-concerts-sports-events/?

posted in covid rules thread too...

• Like 2

Hella Mega posted this pic of Tre with one of the Bivona brothers from The Interrupters 

02e1b66b698bbf7c9b698c26a9b2a70aec9b4513

19 hours ago, desertrose said:

238669643_2734041083552772_8592342716926

fly_ats

Just sitting here watching airplanes.

#fly_ats #greenday #hellamegatour #airplanes #aircharter #lancasterairport

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSsBWGXpxDl/

238750167_2734043086885905_5135066692688

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSr7u-4JWes/

Remembering those good ol' times when Green Day inside a regular tourbus instead of chartering private jets - in order to keep the ticket fees low....

They seem to use this plane for the entire tour judging by the airports the plane showed up. https://de.flightaware.com/live/flight/N209RW