Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

1 minute ago, strangestat said:

Wait are Interrupters confirmed?

No but Tre tagged them on the "trash night" post with weezer & FOB, so it's a pretty close, yes.

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

The thought of going online to buy tickets for this is stressful. I hope I can get a presale at least

out of curioisty, whats the best way to get pre sale?

mobile plans? Mailing lists? 

any tips would be useful. 

3 minutes ago, DrBare said:

out of curioisty, whats the best way to get pre sale?

mobile plans? Mailing lists? 

any tips would be useful. 

Depends on the event, but it’s best to sign up for everything — event socials, venue socials, band socials and promoter socials. Sometimes there are more than one. Sometimes credit card sponsors have them too. 

• Like 1

The Interrupters! Now that’s what I’m talking about. Really hoping the interrupters are their openers on the all-important non FOB/Weezer leg. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Depends on the event, but it’s best to sign up for everything — event socials, venue socials, band socials and promoter socials. Sometimes there are more than one. Sometimes credit card sponsors have them too. 

Who would I sign up to for the events and venues part? 

8 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Agreed. Since Idiot Nation is pretty abandoned I doubt anything will happen through there.

1 minute ago, susanananananaa said:

Agreed. Since Idiot Nation is pretty abandoned I doubt anything will happen through there.

I was already signed up to GD and interrupters mailing list. just signed up to weezer and FOB 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DrBare said:

Who would I sign up to for the events and venues part? 

Wait until the announcement tomorrow pick your venue and get on their mailing list and socials too. Also sign up to hellamegatour everywhere if you haven’t already (Facebook, IG, Twitter, website)

Interrupters officially have me interested. My SO loves them so I know he’ll want to go now too. Plus we’ve both wanted to see Weezer for a while.

Don't mind me, I’ll just be super anxiously waiting to know how much tickets are going to cost to this crazy thing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tisu said:

They already selling tickets for the Paris show?

by looks of it,

you can reserve tickets for a service fee. 

this France company seems to be jumping the gun at every corner... 

Now the media has it, they are doing this so when people get hyped, they go straight there to "reserve" tickets instead of waiting, and possibly forgetting. 

Edited by Khaleesi.
Please remember to remove images when you quote, thanks! :)

3 minutes ago, Tisu said:

Not a legit site.

promotes gigs in the hope of confirmation

Edited by Khaleesi.
Please remember to remove images when you quote, thanks! :)

2 minutes ago, Tisu said:

39€ per person? Am I reading that correctly? That's surprisingly cheap!

Thats the SERVICE CHARGE

ontop of ticket price. 

god knows how much the actual tickets will be if the service charge is £40 

EDIT: ITS probably an inflated price as a sort of "reservation fee". 

That's not true 

Just now, DrBare said:

Thats the SERVICE CHARGE

ontop of ticket price. 

god knows how much the actual tickets will be if the service charge is £40 

Thanks for clarifying! Damn... let's wait and see what they cost tomorrow.

I am looking into the Hella Mega Tour website code. I am not a javascript expert, but I can read some of it, and this should be the function controlling the authentication/login box. Short story: I think it's made in a way that it will never return anything but the error message/a page refresh. 

Now, this is what I understand it does, I can be offtrack so if someone has a better javascript knowledge please step in, we have a few hours before this is totally useless :D

r.Data.post({   <- This sends the password data to authenitcate

headers: {

"Content-Type": "application/json"      <- This is the kind of data it needs to send

},

url: n,    <- This should be the url where it sends the data, but it's setted to "n", so it will never succeed 

data: r.JSON.stringify(a),   <- This is the data it is sending 

success: function() {

window.location.reload(true) <- This is what happens if the authentication succeed, a page refresh 

},

failure: function() {

this._showErrorMessage(o("Please try again."));   <-This is what happens if it fails, it shows the error message

this.get("contentBox").one('input[type="password"]').focus()

}

}, this)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J a c said:

I am looking into the Hella Mega Tour website code. I am not a javascript expert, but I can read some of it, and this should be the function controlling the authentication/login box. Short story: I think it's made in a way that it will never return anything but the error message/a page refresh. 

Now, this is what I understand it does, I can be offtrack so if someone has a better javascript knowledge please step in, we have a few hours before this is totally useless :D

"Content-Type": "application/json"      <- This is the kind of data it needs to send

},

url: n,    <- This should be the urls where it sends the data, but it's setted to "n", so it will never succeed 

window.location.reload(true) <- This is what happens if the authentication succeed, a page refresh 

},

this._showErrorMessage(o("Please try again."));   <-This is what happens if it fails, it shows the error message

}

}, this)

So it was designed so that people would try to get in, but never be successful because there is no actual webpage or correct password? That's fucking hilarious!!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Ryan said:

So it was designed so that people would try to get in, but never be successful because there is no actual webpage or correct password? That's fucking hilarious!!

There is a website, but it is impossible to enter. (yet) 

15 minutes ago, J a c said:

},

url: n,    <- This should be the url where it sends the data, but it's setted to "n", so it will never succeed 

},

}

}, this)

If they made a dummy page that's kind of hilarious because i'm 100% wanting to crack it!

Edited by rev

1 hour ago, clusterbomb said:

Definitley Huddersfield... everyone on SJM/Gigs&Tours who have done stadium tours recently have played there... Bon Jovi, Little Mix, Take That... Its happening :) 

Do you know of any more UK dates? Seems unlikely but I know Bon Jovi and Take That have played Ashton Gate in Bristol, another potential?

Sorry to add to the deluge of questions!

Anyone have an estimated guess how much the tickets will go for? On the RevRad tour I only paid around $100 for pit tickets. I'm worried the tickets 'cause of Weezer and FOB will be more than that and I really wanna see Green Day again😖

7 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

When I saw this video all I could think was, “Why does it only have 980 views”? So when did it go private? Do they not want this to totally get out today?

Oh that, and I like Billie’s head accessory.

Heh, he looked adorable in it☺️

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy