Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

7 hours ago, BraedonHorbacio said:

I thought they sounded more like the recordings than usual & tried to line up the audio of two different performances of the same song to see if the tempos were an exact match and they were. So then I tried a click track under the files, just to see if they'd perfectly line up to the grid and stay to the click throughout. Here's an example - https://www.dropbox.com/s/zicrb3s1vpbahtq/BLVD CLICK.wav?dl=0

On the left channel is the Tulsa show, the right channel is the Miami show. BTW, I don't think it's a bad thing at all. It sounds super tight - I was just curious when they started playing to a click.

I think that they only use click tracks in certain songs like Boulevard of Broken Dreams. To me it seems like the tempo of many songs varies from show to show (eg Letterbomb sometimes feels extremely fast and sometimes it‘s much slower). But I didn‘t see much from Hella Mega so far so maybe they use them now 🤔

FOB isn’t playing NY or Boston because some on their team tested positive. I’m bad at inserting photos but it’s on hellamegatour’s insta. 

• Sad 3
  • Surprised 2

Oh wow, hopefully whoever is sick is doing ok since they're vaccinated and only missing two shows. I'm going to the Fenway show and this adds to the already ominous feelings I have about attending with Massachusetts cases spiking (I'm traveling down from Maine). I have been going back and forth about wearing a mask for the show, but now I think I probably will.

On a selfish note, does this mean more time for Green Day? 😇

• Like 3

If Green Day is infected is the tour still going on with The Interrupters, Fob and Weezer?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

If Green Day is infected is the tour still going on with The Interrupters, Fob and Weezer?

Most likely 

• Like 1

Doubt it. Even if there's 3 headliners (and weezer and FOB are probably more commercially successful at the moment), Green Day gets the longest set and they're THE headliner.

• Like 3

Yeah, I am a little bummed. I saw the setlists and was sad Green Day were doing "greatest hits" but was excited Weezer and FOB were doing greatest hits! It would've been fun to see Fall Out Boy, especially because I probably will just never see them now. One of the people in our group was going mostly for FOB, and he is super bummed. 

• Like 1

Green Day will not play a longer set. They will stick to this setlist until the end of the tour.

• Like 4

Green Day will not play a longer set. They will stick to this setlist until the end of the tour.

If they don’t do something fun with the set for these shows, we’ll know that’s a fact! :lol: 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Yeah, this isn’t changing for at least a year or two :lol:

Worst tour in the history of Green Day. What a mess.
I'm so happy now that the show in Toronto isn't happening.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, fatalforce said:

I’m going to the show tomorrow in Boston and i’m pretty pissed. Shelled out more than $250 for two tickets and not even getting to see the entire show I payed for. I like every band playing including the Interrupters, was still mostly going for Green Day, but am really disappointed that FOB isn’t playing. One of my friends who has tickets was mostly going for FOB and now doesn’t even want to go anymore. It’s complete bullshit that they haven’t even commented on updated set times or if people can’t get refunds under these circumstances with the current times. I understand that logistically this must be a complete nightmare, but i’d rather they just postpone the fucking tour instead of having bombs like this dropped on people who paid a lot of money to see this show day of.

Yep. They should just postpone this shit so we all have less of a headache.

• Like 2