Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

10 hours ago, Tomcat20 said:

They rushed through entire Dookie on this evening. :)  This set should‘t act as role model.

Not as a role model, that show was a one night only. I don't think I'll live anything as epic as that ever again (GD related). However, I'm pretty sure they'll play at least 15 out of the 27 songs off that setlist during Hella Mega.

But my whole point was that a 90 minutes GD show can be just as epic (if not more) as a 130 minutes one if they just stick to the music (no 9 minutes Hitchin a Ride, no KFAD/Shout, less "Hey Ohs"...).

• Like 1

A greatest hits set from them will be fine but if they remove KFAD, fans on stage/fan interaction, hey-oh’s, etc., they lose many of the things that make them one of the greatest live bands. They’ll still have great energy, but they’ll be more like other bands that play the same set whether there’s an audience there or just cameras or whatever.  At least they should still have a lot of audience singalongs I hope.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, killjoywhatsername said:

I like Weezer and FOB as well as the Interrupters but I’m feeling alright without my Hella Mega tickets for now. Come this weekend and I see the setlist is something great I might pull the trigger on a ticket (assuming it lines up with a day off) but I won’t be bummed if I miss this tour. I can’t wait to see the band live again but I can’t justify the ticket price for a greatest hits compilation right now. I know that’s what a bulk of the big shows are that they do but Bang Bang and stuff wouldn’t be bad. I even like the silliness of the “hey ohs” and KFAD. The silliness adds to the performance to me, it’s why a Green Day concert is entertaining cause Billie engages so much. 

I hope they do solo tour again soon. 

I feel the same way. Well said. Waiting for a solo tour again, but my hubby is like maybe after we see the setlist, so who knows.

219484417_2974525526139805_4414045811002

mandyrose4u

Well Horney has certainly beefed up 💪🏼 #hellamegatour @greenday @weezer @falloutboy

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRolBo9N3kc/

• Like 4

At this point I wish I liked Weezer or Fall Out Boy more so I could justify the tickets but I just can’t especially when they’re not coming to my city. Hoping for a proper new album soon and a solo tour after that. Seeing all the excitement around the Tulsa show got me having that need to see them live again soon.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Gwen Stacy said:

At this point I wish I liked Weezer or Fall Out Boy more so I could justify the tickets but I just can’t justify it especially when they’re not coming to my city. Hoping for a proper new album soon and a solo tour after that. Seeing all the excitement around the Tulsa show got me having that need to see them live again soon.

true, if it wasn't 30 mins away from me i wouldn't go lol. I like Weezer quite a bit but it's so expensive here for tickets to justify. I wouldn't pay this much if green day wasn't there.

5 hours ago, Montclare said:

Agreed.  I need KFAD.  You can't finally bring Kevin into the band and not dress him up.

I'd be fine with them not bringing people onstage and losing Knowledge and KYE.

You all beat me to it! We MUST have KFAD. I am eagerly awaiting the Return of the Thong. 🤣

9 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

You all beat me to it! We MUST have KFAD. I am eagerly awaiting the Return of the Thong. 🤣

Just for you, again. So sad it's in 180p 😂

• Love 1

FOB and Weezer have both added their HM tour merch to their webstores. Nothing on Green Day’s store yet

2 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Just for you, again. So sad it's in 180p 😂

I watch this video much more than I should admit LOL. And yes, I wish it was much better quality. 🤣

I am super excited about the show on Saturday. I wonder what the setlist is going to be like. I wonder what the vibe is going to be like.

So anxious about shows like these right now and it’s such a big show.

But I’m still excited. Mostly about the set list. I bet it’s going to be a big let down with no Trilogy and no big surprises especially since it’s a big stadium tour but I’m still so excited.

Please everyone stay safe and be kind and take care.

So excited about what the set list is going to look like and can’t believe it’s all going down in about 48 hours. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tomcat20 said:

Apparently no „real“ catwalk on this tour…

I see a catwalk. It’s not usually much bigger than that, from far away it looks small

25 minutes ago, desertrose said:

Enter to win tickets to Dallas on July 24th

https://do214.com/giveaways

222357400_2974729566119401_5061221077360

218426228_2974731382785886_4729227479006

Is that rider for real? I want to see Green Day’s rider 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I see a catwalk. It’s not usually much bigger than that, from far away it looks small

Is that rider for real? I want to see Green Day’s rider 

Looks real, me too!

• Like 1

221528853_2974845176107840_1146667185418

happybelly_vending

HBVending Trailer = GlobeLife stadium Dallas ready for Saturday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRpyUPBM88M/

220818186_2974847319440959_9827293616236

happybelly_vending

It’s begun!! And this tour has a unicorn mascot

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRoau0rsLrm/

217467614_2974849659440725_5660760573298

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRoau0rsLrm/

221690095_2974851576107200_1169017308040

happybelly_vending

HBVending and GreenDay. First venue walk through in 16+ months. It’s exciting Minute Maid Park

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRXCj-0Mnie/

222146517_2974857639439927_8949593121403

happybelly_vending

7/20 - Cains Ballroom = 16 months is Day one of the Green Day tour. Happy Tuesday

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRkRffHsjjC/

• Like 3

1 hour ago, paperlanterns22 said:

Driving up to Dallas tomorrow night. So damn excited!

Have a fantastic time 

• Like 2