Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

Just now, Emilie said:

I’m excited for this!

also Americans have no place being upset, considering how often they play there :P green day has toured here twice in the last ten years 

I am looking at Aus tour dates if there are no Singapore dates!!

• Love 1

I like quite a few Weezer songs, would be into seeing them live. And I've seen FOB as support before. I'd probably go to this if it did end up in the UK and ticket prices weren't ridiculous :sherlock:

Also yeah the currencies look like part of a shipping information section. It's maybe something like you pick your country and the script will change it to show your local currency.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ritz said:

I think the website has Singapore money so you have hope

10 minutes ago, Ritz said:

Well I hope Singapore gets dates but if not woo come hang with the aussies!

• Love 1

Just now, Emilie said:

Well I hope Singapore gets dates but if not woo come hang with the aussies!

Definitely on the cards!!

• Love 1

16 hours ago, Taste said:

I mean I'm fine with them touring with them, I guess, if the music is actually good and sort of fits in with fall out boy's sound at least a little, but the name is still cringey. Doesn't really scream tongue and cheek to me. I thought maybe it was like similar to maga in a mocking way, but I don't think it actually is, and if it is, I find that to be even more cringy. Not that I support Trump

It's just classic Billie/Green Day cringe lol. Billie likes saying "hella" because it's a Bay Area word and he's proud of that fact :P. "Hella Mega", it's just a playful tongue in cheek name in a similar vein to "Awesome as Fuck" or "God's Favourite Band"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

When I saw this video all I could think was, “Why does it only have 980 views”? So when did it go private? Do they not want this to totally get out today?

Oh that, and I like Billie’s head accessory.

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Nightlife said:

To me the tour name is very 

but in the best of ways. 

I'd like to think even Billie doesn't believe "hella mega" is a cool phrase that today's kids use lol. More like an ironic embarrassing dad phrase I hope :P 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

I'd like to think even Billie doesn't believe "hella mega" is a cool phrase that today's kids use lol. More like an ironic embarrassing dad phrase I hope :P 

Me too but what's the chance...

1 hour ago, Nightlife said:

To me the tour name is very 

but in the best of ways. 

Love that gif 😂

So excited about this! Let's see what the dates are tomorrow (if that's what we're getting tomorrow)!

Edited by AlissaGoesRAWR
Please remove images from quotes.

7 minutes ago, Hermione said:

d16SNR9.png

5 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I mostly just wanted to use that gif lol. Let's just say my post was made tongue in cheek

17 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

When I saw this video all I could think was, “Why does it only have 980 views”? So when did it go private? Do they not want this to totally get out today?

Oh that, and I like Billie’s head accessory.

They are so KFAD 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Emilie said:

Americans have no place being upset, considering how often they play there :P green day has toured here twice in the last ten years 

Green day came here once in thier whole 30 years career. I hate them

I’m just hoping Idiot Nation still has a pre-sale and that my account is still active. I can login but can’t renew my account since they haven’t been accepting new members. 

• Like 4

Apologies if this has already been said, but did anyone figure out the password to the website? Some people on insta claim they did but aren't saying anything else... Assholes

1 minute ago, stuckwithshe19 said:

Apologies if this has already been said, but did anyone figure out the password to the website? Some people on insta claim they did but aren't saying anything else... Assholes

I think its a fake field.

I remeber someone saying that previously, also theres no captcha or anything. 

people with all these screenshots or whatever are just using Inspect Element. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stuckwithshe19 said:

Try hellamega1234

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DrBare said:

I think its a fake field.

I remeber someone saying that previously, also theres no captcha or anything. 

people with all these screenshots or whatever are just using Inspect Element. 

Way to troll the community if it doesn't actually work 😂 

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy