Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

2 minutes ago, Jon Benjamin said:

Almost all of the albums have at least 1

How about another “screamo” type song like Take Back?

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Would just seemed forced at this point in their careers

57 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

hard pass!

7 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Haha I wish, but no I’m not 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

This is the kind of thing that someone from Kerrang would say 😂

7 minutes ago, steve46 said:

@GDFan2019 today is the day. August, 1st. Let‘s see if something will happen.

Just like back on August 1, 2016, when Bang Bang was announced!

8 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

If there is an announcement today I'll eat my nimrod AND my dookie

Probably not a smart idea to eat your own 💩... 

Well if today is the day and GDFan were right all along... I'll give him an hundred apologies. 

7 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Well if today is the day and GDFan were right all along... I'll give him an hundred apologies. 

And you'll drink his nimrod?

28 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Even if it were, it would be purely a coincidence.

3 minutes ago, Matt. said:

come on matt.. give us a hint.. 

24 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

We should all collectively drink our Nimrods as a toast when the announcement is made. :lol:

skype conference

19 minutes ago, Matt. said:

OMG THAT MUST MEAN THE ANNOUNCEMENT IS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 hours ago, Q-Man said:

I'd love for a full album with a classic rock style feel. They pulled it off extremely well on Somewhere Now and on parts of Forever Now I would love an entire album with that same vibe. Very reminiscent of The Who.

Agreed, I have always loved their Who'esque side. What's so great about The Who is that they've changed their style a lot throughout their career, and sometimes it worked out and sometimes it didn't. That's the risk but also the great chance of trying new things. So I hope Green Day will try something new, but still stay Green Day, still feel good in their skin. I don't want them to try new things just for the sake of trying to be modern or something, it has to be honest. I want something funny and something sad. Something angry and something pensive. Something loud and something quiet. And everything in between. Whatever it will be, I'm excited and also a little bit scared that I will hate it, but that's part of the process.

20 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

OMG THAT MUST MEAN THE ANNOUNCEMENT IS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does that mean that the announcement is today?

Just now, steve46 said:

arent u the man that takes every little thing for an announcement day? haha😂

1 minute ago, steve46 said:

I'm joking. Hence the absurd amount of exclamation

7 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

I'm joking. Hence the absurd amount of exclamation

Oh okay. Didn't see the exclamation point.
Damn I was so sure you knew something!

2 hours ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

You missed one.

1 hour ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

arent u the man that takes every little thing for an announcement day? haha😂

No. Thats @GDFan2019

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived