Revolution Radio Tour video - South America

pacejunkie punk

Look what they gave us for Christmas! My love for this band just went up ten more notches.  This is beautiful. I love my band.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG this is awesome, more please, please, please.  Surely they didn’t do all the This filming for just just an eight minute  video!  :dance::dance:

What an incredible video! And even more incredible shows!!! I miss them so mush already.

Please, Green Day, come back soon!

Damn, I so desperately want them to do a live album / live DVD, but it just ain't gonna happen I think...

In the end of the video is footage from other show from the rest of the world ♥ 
I was lucky enough to be in three shows this tour (Hyde Park, Sheffield, Buenos Aires), waiting for next tour!

This surely deserves its own thread so I've split it. Really great! But yes more please :P, this is the kind of thing they easily could've put out regularly throughout the whole tour, along with some song performances while they were at it. The logic behind releasing next to no tour/performance footage escapes me.

42 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

Damn, I so desperately want them to do a live album / live DVD, but it just ain't gonna happen I think...

Yeh of course it's a great video but you know we want more... We need more than a 8 minute video. We need a 3 hour concert movie + live album....

59 minutes ago, Hermione said:

This surely deserves its own thread so I've split it. Really great! But yes more please :P, this is the kind of thing they easily could've put out regularly throughout the whole tour, along with some song performances while they were at it. The logic behind releasing next to no tour/performance footage escapes me.

Can you merge this other thread into this one too?

25 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Can you merge this other thread into this one too?

Oh I suck and didn't notice the other thread, thanks for pointing it out and apologies @missmiley. Merged now.

I’ve been watching it over and over (that speech!) and for some reason I keep missing Chile. Was there a title and sequence from Chile?

This is fucking beautiful. The crowds at these shows look incredible, and make me want to visit these beautiful countries in South America even more than I already do...

This is so beautiful! Pure passion captured on film. :wub:

BTW I saw on facebook comments like "You spelled Columbia instead of Colombia, you don't really care about us" :lol: WTF people :lol:

This was pure joy to watch. Look at Billie getting so emotional in Argentina :wub: 

I know a lot of you have already said it, but if they have more footage like that (which I'm sure they do), this needs to be made into a longer tour documentary! I'm still holding out hope that they're planning to do that all along and that's why they hadn't given us any footage during the tour.

2 hours ago, JellyTime said:

This is so beautiful! Pure passion captured on film. :wub:

BTW I saw on facebook comments like "You spelled Columbia instead of Colombia, you don't really care about us" :lol: WTF people :lol:

Porto Alegre turned into a spanish version, 'Puerto Alegre', plus, when Porto Alegre subtitle shows up, the backround scene is in fact Curitiba.... but who cares? hahahaha

1 hour ago, Alf said:

Porto Alegre turned into a spanish version, 'Puerto Alegre', plus, when Porto Alegre subtitle shows up, the backround scene is in fact Curitiba.... but who cares? hahahaha

Green Day are kings of misspelling, so I wouldn't expect anything different from their team :lol:

3 hours ago, Alf said:

Puerto Alegre, Rio de Janiero, Bogata, Columbia... apparently they don't know how to Google shit :P 

Archived