The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

54 minutes ago, jengd said:

Wait a minute, wait a minute,. are you SERIOUISLY telling me Billie's arms are not a thing of enormous beauty and the most perfect arms!!!! 

What, bad fan!

The do look short though :lol: please send help 

Laying on the floor to cool down - that's what my dog does all summer

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I kinda get what you're saying, but it's a little different for me. I tend to get more excited about Billie/GD than my friends do about their bands, so I always feel like I'm shoving Billie in their face more than they're doing it to me, and because of that I always feel like I have to tone my fangirling down so that I'm not being annoying. As I result of this, I don't think they realise the full extent to how much I love Billie, so they're not as careful about not making nasty/hurtful comments about him in front of me.:dry:

Another thing is that my friends tend to go through phases rather than having one constant obsession like me with Billie. So if they do shove their people in my face, it's a different person each time, whereas with me it's always Billie (and I'm pretty sure it always will be Billie).:wub:

And the other issue I have with my friends views on Billie is that they think less of him because of his age. My friend group are all still in our teens, so people think it's extremely weird that I'm completely head over heels in love with a 46 year old man. Most of my friends don't give a fuck about him or they don't know enough about him to form an opinion, so they judge him purely on his age. I have only one friend who has ever shown any interest in him - she watched the BOBD music video and said he was sexy as fuck (but she hadn't seen any recent photos of him). Then she found out he was now in his mid-40s and she said (and I quote) "ewwww... he'll be all wrinkly now." So I showed her a RevRad era pic of him and she said he was really unattractive.:dry: Like, he barely looks any different now than he did in the BOBD video. He has a few extra lines on his face and some grey hairs (which are usually dyed anyway), so what? How the fuck does that make him go from "sexy as fuck" to "really unattractive"? Judging people by their age is pretty much the same as judging people by their race or gender, so I don't know why it's still seen as acceptable, but that's a different story not for this thread. I just don't understand how people can find that amazing man any less beautiful just because he's a little older, it doesn't change anything. Maybe it's just because personally I'm a fan of those lovely grey hairs, but I will never understand that mentality.

Oh and all I have to say in reference to his short little arms is this: :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@G-L-O-R-I-A interesting that your friend saw that much of a difference. After revrad came out I was watching gd videos with a friend who's a casual fan, she mostly listens to the singles, so we watched BOBD and the AI stuff, 21 Guns and then I showed her Still Breathing because I assumed she'd like it. She did like it but she was like "what's different about him here? Is he without makeup?" I was shocked - there's a 7 year gap between SB and Guns!

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

And here's Kevin straddling Billie::lol:

There is a video of it, but I'm sorry I can't link it here because it's on a private account. I took that screenshot anyway 'cause I thought some of you guys would appreciate it.:)

Are you able to screen record it? (I know that sounds sketchy cuz it's private but it's footage of a public act ;)) Or ask them to post it publicly. I need to see this!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

The do look short though :lol: please send help 

Laying on the floor to cool down - that's what my dog does all summer

You do need help, go and look at as many pics of Billie’s arms as you can find to help you get over this.  😂😂😂😂

51 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

There is a video of it, but I'm sorry I can't link it here because it's on a private account. I took that screenshot anyway 'cause I thought some of you guys would appreciate it.:)

You are not wrong!  These two are pretty hot and I’m a little bit of Trillie fan to be honest! 😈😈

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

This reminds me of this FBHT performance. I always wished someone up front had taken footage of what happened when Billie and Kevin were on the ground. :eyebrows:

@G-L-O-R-I-A- are you able to post it "elsewhere"?

• Love 2

23 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

Are you able to screen record it? (I know that sounds sketchy cuz it's private but it's footage of a public act ;)) Or ask them to post it publicly. I need to see this!

15 minutes ago, Montclare said:

@G-L-O-R-I-A- are you able to post it "elsewhere"?

I'll see if I can download it onto my laptop and post it from there, so just bear with me.:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I'll see if I can download it onto my laptop and post it from there, so just bear with me.:)

Sorry but we can't really have things from private accounts posted here (it doesn't make me happy to say this :P), we'll have to hope it gets posted somewhere publicly.

• Thanks 1

Kevin looks like he’s ready to swoon 😍 The power of Billie’s lips 👄 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, Montclare said:
Suggested gif caption-

Kevin- "I'm not done yet!"

Billie- "Then don't stick me in the back with the luggage next time."

Suggested sign for anyone going to a remaining show: “Billie and Kevin Please Make Out”

Edited by AlissaGoesRAWR
Please remove photos/videos/Instagram embeds from quotes.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

Suggested sign for anyone going to a remaining show: “Billie and Kevin Please Make Out”

Is anyone braver than I going to Philly too? Because I'd like to witness the result of this if it works. 

17 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Kevin’s a total slut :lol:

Hey now, he's remained true to Billie.  Whereas Billie tried kissing Jeff in that one show.  Who's the real slut?  :lol:

(I say that with love.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Has he managed to get through happiness without screwing up, yet? Its adorable when he fucks it up.

That bow before starting the bridge 😊

• Haha 2
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I used to be more open about my love of GD and Billie, but I'm a lot more cautious with that now because I'm afraid of negative comments and insults. My friends do know that I love him as I have said things like "I think he's the most beautiful person in the world." But I definitely don't advertise my obsession like I used to.

And yeah, I don't get what you're friend was saying. Yes, Billie is 46, but he doesn't look like it. He's barely changed at all over the past 12+ years. One of these friends of mine even commented that he has a "boyish" face. But she doesn't find that attractive. Anyway, I could go be a lot more intense around them about my passion, but I'm not because they don't feel the same and I don't want to get hurt. It's difficult not having friends in my non-internet social life who appreciate how I feel.

11 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Just saw this pic in the fan photos thread and wanted to post it here because that adorable smile on our boy's face brings so much joy to my heart.:wub:

Dear god, he's so good looking! I love this picture! :wub:

• Like 1