The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

22 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

Eyeliner! Don't think I have ever seen this pic before!

6da57842b224befd0c203c975e313d527a-23-bi

Getting MTV lifetime achievement award from Idris Elba, the boys were great and Billie looked fab ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

Okay but how adorable is it when he goes 'quirked up' :cry: Billo pls 

I just love it when he forgets lyrics. The way he handles it is beyond adorable. ❤️ 

25 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

I just love it when he forgets lyrics. The way he handles it is beyond adorable. ❤️ 

I've posted this one before but it's awesome - Billie forgets the words to holiday and puts us all in a trance! 

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I've posted this one before but it's awesome - Billie forgets the words to holiday and puts us all in a trance! 

That was adorable. I love moments like that. Billie is so human and it is so refreshing to see him occasionally mess up things like we all do from time to time, but the way he handles it is always amazing. He has so much poise and grace. Were you actually at that show?

35 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

That was adorable. I love moments like that Billie is so human and it is so refreshing to see him occasionally mess up things like we all do from time to time, but the way he handles it is always amazing. He has so much poise and grace. Were you actually at that show?

Yeah I was there. Also in Stay the Night Billie sang "count the wrinkles round me eyes" instead of "count the circles round my eyes"! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Yeah I was there. Also in Stay the Night Billie sang "count the wrinkles round me eyes" instead of "count the circles round my eyes"! 

Except he doesn't have wrinkles! 🤣

12 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I think he's done that at a few shows. It may be a voluntary lyrical change, but more likely he just forgot. That Holiday clip is super cute. I'm going to add it to my compilation for sure! Temple Liacouras was a great show! I have lots of videos from it. Looks like it would have been amazing to be there.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

He is so charming,  his laugh after he says “Billie Joe did not forget the words th Holiday tonight”, it’s got him out of lots of trouble I’m sure 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

I think he's done that at a few shows. It may be a voluntary lyrical change, but more likely he just forgot. That Holiday clip is super cute. I'm going to add it to my compilation for sure! Temple Liacouras was a great show! I have lots of videos from it. Looks like it would have been amazing to be there.

It’s a reference to a line in The Replacements song I Will Dare where he got it from. (Edit: oops sorry, the original line is count the rings around my eyes)

42 minutes ago, jengd said:

He is so charming,  his laugh after he says “Billie Joe did not forget the words th Holiday tonight”, it’s got him out of lots of trouble I’m sure 😂😂

I am sure Billie always finds ways to get out of trouble by being adorable. He's like that puppy that chews your shoes and rips your couch and pees on your rug, but it's so cute that you can't possibly get mad. 🤣

There is a video somewhere on the youtubes from RevRad when he's doing the band introductions and he messes up Jason White's name and blames it on his age (45 at the time).

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Squashie said:

There is a video somewhere on the youtubes from RevRad when he's doing the band introductions and he messes up Jason White's name and blames it on his age (45 at the time).

This is just a straight up lie. Why go around spreading rumors like this??????? We all know he was 25 years old during the RevRad tour!

2 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

This is just a straight up lie. Why go around spreading rumors like this??????? We all know he was 25 years old during the RevRad tour!

I mean, he definitely looks like he could probably pass for 25 in that video. 🤣

5 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

The guy who yelled "you wish"... absolute savage.

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Squashie said:

One of my favorite RevRad moments.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, BillieMyLove said:

I feel like we have so many adorable moments here now that need to go in the sweetest/cutest footage thread.

Oh don't worry. I'm taking notes. :shifty:

Saw this picture of Billie and it's really funny. It looks like he's seen something startling or weird off camera.
OBBVpEU.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sigh oh Billie. This man can never remember lyrics lol. I still remember cracking up at my first green day show when Billie forgot the words to Brainstew. I always wanted to hear that song live and he fucks it up 😂

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

Sigh oh Billie. This man can never remember lyrics lol. I still remember cracking up at my first green day show when Billie forgot the words to Brainstew. I always wanted to hear that song live and he fucks it up 😂

Seems like that would be an appropriate one to mess up at least. 🤣

More adorable Billie levitation:

ck9eu5cmv7kz.jpg

43 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

Also, this Billie cake someone tried to make is the most horrifying thing I have ever seen. 😶

GreenDayCake250712-2.jpg

I feel like I'm entitled to some sort of financial compensation for having to see this shit.