The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

I love that top pic, it was so interesting to see him so out of his comfort zone, even hubby said “ Gosh, he’s so nervous” 

You made me laugh at the second one @BillieMyLove

On 3/12/2021 at 9:23 PM, Slave To The Network said:

I have the shows those first and third gifs are from, but I can't remember which ones they are. I'll try to find out and let you know.

Was it one of the Trilogy shows in Russia? 

1 hour ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Was it one of the Trilogy shows in Russia? 

That's what I thought too! Do you happen to know which one? The only videos I can seem to find are from Olimpiisky Arena and there's one from St. Petersburg, but none of them are it. In the Olimpiisky show Billie's wearing a red shirt and in the St. Petersburg one it's the black and red striped shirt.
Here's the gif I made of it back in 2013. I clearly have the video or I wouldn't have been able to do it. I wish I could track through the gif code or something, but I don't think that's possible. Too bad because I'd also like to remake it to be larger.

j5K3Mbq.gif

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Slave To The Network said:

That's what I thought too! Do you happen to know which one? The only videos I can seem to find are from Olimpiisky Arena and there's one from St. Petersburg, but none of them are it. In the Olimpiisky show Billie's wearing a red shirt and in the St. Petersburg one it's the black and red striped shirt.
Here's the gif I made of it back in 2013. I clearly have the video or I wouldn't have been able to do it. I wish I could track through the gif code or something, but I don't think that's possible. Too bad because I'd also like to remake it to be larger.

j5K3Mbq.gif

I don’t think it can be Russia after all then as they only played those two shows. I checked if it was Poland or Estonia and it wasn't either of those either. Definitely not the UK. Let me know if you find out which it was. I looked up the tour dates and had forgotten quite how short that tour was

On 3/12/2021 at 8:27 PM, BillieMyLove said:

Flying Tre is what we all didn't know we needed right now.

82ec07b4ec0a4e27f20aa641564a6040.jpg

He’s all like

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I don’t think it can be Russia after all then as they only played those two shows. I checked if it was Poland or Estonia and it wasn't either of those either. Definitely not the UK. Let me know if you find out which it was. I looked up the tour dates and had forgotten quite how short that tour was

Yeah, I actually did a search of all those shows and came up with nothing. God it's so frustrating! 😩  @Yosuke Hanamura do you have any idea? You seem to have a good memory for shows and performances since you've managed to track most of the good footage down.

On 3/14/2021 at 12:30 AM, Slave To The Network said:

j5K3Mbq.gif

What does it say behind him when the camera pans down?  East Bay?

33 minutes ago, Vintage Disciple said:

What does it say behind him when the camera pans down?  East Bay?

That's an equipment box for the band, I believe.

I remember when that pic first came out, I liked it, but wished Billie's head was tilted down the slightest bit.  Like this, it's just looking straight up his nose.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, jengd said:

I was looking at his legs 😍😍😍

Me too. Love those skin-tight pants on those gorgeous thighs. 🔥

Watching this has convinced me of one thing: Green Day needs a stripper pole. @The Grohl + @Montclare, don't even try to tell me you wouldn't want to see Billie + Kevin + pole. 🤣

(BTW I am not really into rap but this song is kinda growing on me, I guess just for the unapologetic and uncensored statement of female sexuality.)

Spoiler

2 hours ago, BillieMyLove said:

Watching this has convinced me of one thing: Green Day needs a stripper pole. @The Grohl + @Montclare, don't even try to tell me you wouldn't want to see Billie + Kevin + pole. 🤣

(BTW I am not really into rap but this song is kinda growing on me, I guess just for the unapologetic and uncensored statement of female sexuality.)

Reveal hidden contents

I think it would be a hot mess 😂

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, BillieMyLove said:

Reveal hidden contents

I believe at Billie's 40th birthday bash there was a pole but I think it was Jason W laid at it's feet :lol: Anyone else remember that? I wouldn't know how to find that photo now. There's definitely one of Billie with cake from that party too

1 hour ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I believe at Billie's 40th birthday bash there was a pole but I think it was Jason W laid at it's feet :lol: Anyone else remember that? I wouldn't know how to find that photo now. There's definitely one of Billie with cake from that party too

Ugh, I had a link saved with that pic of Jason, but it was from one of the accounts IG disabled. Stupid IG.

If there's another picture of Billie with cake that I don't have, I need it. Those are always unnecessarily hilarious.

These have got to be some of my favorite floof pictures. He's soooooo pretty! What a great era.
ZRQmmvv.png

LKpflDu.png

gavHU2J.jpg

• Love 3

22 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Ugh, I had a link saved with that pic of Jason, but it was from one of the accounts IG disabled. Stupid IG.

I was thinking after I wrote that it wasn't Billie's 40th, maybe 41st. There were loads of pics, one of Billie in a tree! They might be on my computer but it's been broken a while and I can't get anyone to fix it because I'm "shielding". It was the party where I think either Billie or a friend slapped some cake on his chest! I'm sure that pic has been posted before 

Tre was still with Dena back then