Eyeliner Collab Billie & Kat VonD

Billie Joes Eyelids

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a surprisingly reasonable price. I mean it's expensive by my cheap standards but still :P, for a limited edition good quality ethical product endorsed by a celebrity that's very good. And yes it's VERY fat lol. I still absolutely love the photoshoot, and the "eyeliner for EVERYONE" angle is great.

Anyone else think Billie's signature looks weird on this? Looks like it's spelled with a y :lol:

I just googled his signature and they all look different lol

I wonder why they didn't release this in December instead of January. It would have been a good Christmas present for the fans and is not too expensive and could fit well for like a secret Santa or something.

It's around the same price as her other stuff, but this is a smaller eyeliner.
Her other liners are 0.19oz, whereas this appears to be 0.049oz, according to the packaging. Then again, this appears to be retractable compared to her liquid liner products, so who knows!

Either way, this will be bought, lol

4 hours ago, blueshadows said:

I wonder why they didn't release this in December instead of January. It would have been a good Christmas present for the fans and is not too expensive and could fit well for like a secret Santa or something.

Yeah it's dumb, although I guess maybe it wasn't ready in time for whatever reason so they didn't have a choice. Would've fit in a stocking!

2 hours ago, Paola17 said:

It's around the same price as her other stuff, but this is a smaller eyeliner.
Her other liners are 0.19oz, whereas this appears to be 0.049oz, according to the packaging. Then again, this appears to be retractable compared to her liquid liner products, so who knows!

Either way, this will be bought, lol

Those retractable eyeliners always hold like nothing. It's annoying. Real pencils are way better so that's a shame. 

I don't buy or wear makeup really...eyeliner is the only thing I do sometimes, so $19 is a lot for me. It was bad enough when I had to spend $7 on waterproof eyeliner. I'll probably pass.

34 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

I don't buy or wear makeup really...eyeliner is the only thing I do sometimes, so $19 is a lot for me. It was bad enough when I had to spend $7 on waterproof eyeliner. I'll probably pass.

Oh, those single digit priced eyeliner were the days.

My mom used to buy those $3-$7 ones, but her eyes became more sensitive so those started irritating her.
Hence her "need" to buy more expensive ($20) eyeliner , so she has no excuse to not buy this since Billie is her favorite.

1 hour ago, Paola17 said:

Oh, those single digit priced eyeliner were the days.

My mom used to buy those $3-$7 ones, but her eyes became more sensitive so those started irritating her.
Hence her "need" to buy more expensive ($20) eyeliner , so she has no excuse to not buy this since Billie is her favorite.

That I can understand. It sucks, but if you need to shell out the money for a product that won't irritate you it's worth it. I can hope that no one will like it where I am and it'll go on sale. Though I don't know if they'll sell it at Walgreens! Also, I don't want to spend that much if it's not waterproof. I sweat all year long so I need it to not look like a fright!

• 3 weeks later...

I really want to buy this. The shipping prices are expensive though. Does anyone know which stores that would sell this in England? 

3 hours ago, Beathe. said:

I really want to buy this. The shipping prices are expensive though. Does anyone know which stores that would sell this in England? 

Debenhams looks like they stock her make up, but can't find anything about the Billie Joe one. But I'd assume if it's going to be anywhere in the UK, it'd be Debenhams.

3 hours ago, ¡Jenn! said:

Debenhams looks like they stock her make up, but can't find anything about the Billie Joe one. But I'd assume if it's going to be anywhere in the UK, it'd be Debenhams.

Thank you! 

17 hours ago, Beathe. said:

Yeah Debenhams here in Ireland definitely have her counters and she visited Dublin's Debenhams a few months back so it seems her products are quite popular here. The BJ eyeliner is definitely scheduled for a release here and in the UK in Debenhams stores.

11 hours ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

The UK doesn't have Sephora? 

No. Which is strange cause they have everything else. :P

6 hours ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Yeah Debenhams here in Ireland definitely have her counters and she visited Dublin's Debenhams a few months back so it seems her products are quite popular here. The BJ eyeliner is definitely scheduled for a release here and in the UK in Debenhams stores.

Thank you! 

15 hours ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

The UK doesn't have Sephora? 

Nope, but the US store does ship here.  Costs in the region of £10 for 1 eyeliner, or a flat rate of £6 on orders over £75.  So yeah, definitely worth looking in Debenhams first.

47 minutes ago, Second favourite son said:

Nope, but the US store does ship here.  Costs in the region of £10 for 1 eyeliner, or a flat rate of £6 on orders over £75.  So yeah, definitely worth looking in Debenhams first.

Omg that's hella expensive :o

Tried to buy it just now lady said check next week haha Sephora lady can't wait for it too. She loves green day :dance:

She told me they do have it in the back waiting for the green light to sale it.

Archived