Fuck These People a new song?

Tina Sixx

1 minute ago, concretedream said:

Not sure if it's been posted here yet, but the reddit post is confirmed bullshit. Supposedly he changed everything to Nightlife and the post got removed. All his comments are links to a YouTube video of Nightlife as well

LMAO nightlife 😂😂

oh well, I mean I can imagine fuck these people being a faster song, like bang bang. Doubt it's a ballad or something. However that would be pretty fuckin hilarious. 

2 hours ago, GreenDayTheory said:

Fuck these People new song.

Oh it's Fuck Time!

Nope. We still have over a month before the anniversary of Dos ;)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Paola17 said:

Nope. We still have over a month before the anniversary of Dos ;)

Oh i forgot that this was the anniverary of the Trilogy.Well if they release something,we are surely getting alot of new material.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm listening to it right now. It sounds amazing. I love Lady Cobra's vocals on it. That lyric about there being more in your pants than a bus route is so confusing though...does she want Uber? 

1 minute ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

I'm listening to it right now. It sounds amazing. I love Lady Cobra's vocals on it. That lyric about there being more in your pants than a bus route is so confusing though...does she want Uber? 

I predict Lady Cobra will be riding a unicorn in the upcoming video release.

45 minutes ago, SHART said:

I predict Lady Cobra will be riding a unicorn in the upcoming video release.

I believe we have seen behind the scenes footage of said video being filmed confirming as much. 

Naturally we won't be able to show any footage of Lady Cobra due to the graphic nature of the content. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, cav9mm said:

Anybody heard anything more about

this ?

It's fake, the person who posted about it was a dirty liar:

On 9/23/2017 at 9:39 PM, concretedream said:

Not sure if it's been posted here yet, but the reddit post is confirmed bullshit. Supposedly he changed everything to Nightlife and the post got removed. All his comments are links to a YouTube video of Nightlife as well

Oh what, really, it's fake? Now I'm honestly disapponted because the title sounded so promising and I was looking forward to it especially now, after the elections in my country :fuckyou:

So what did they play instead? Someone would need to update the setlist.fm setlist then, because it still says Fuck These People: https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/green-day/2017/hurley-studios-costa-mesa-ca-13e279bd.html. But we'll probably never know because obviously, only assholes were invited to this super gig.

5 hours ago, Todd said:

The review of it was fake, but the setlist wasn't. They might not have played the song seeing as they don't always stick to the setlist. 

Or it might not have been a song (and been some kind of tongue in cheek message to the audience or whatever :P). I live in hope that it's a song, but the person who said it was was lying so there's not currently much evidence that it is.

• Like 1

It's probably nothing. One thing is sure, they didn't play it. They started with Burnout and finish with Rev Rad. Whatever is writing on the sheet can be anything about the band, like an inside joke.

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

Or it might not have been a song (and been some kind of tongue in cheek message to the audience or whatever :P). I live in hope that it's a song, but the person who said it was was lying so there's not currently much evidence that it is.

Well they've never had any other "messages" on their setlists before. That just doesn't make sense to me. The person who posted it on instagram said it was a new song; a different person from the troll on Reddit. Then there's Otis who said they started with Burnout. So all we have to go off of is one person's word vs another's. It really sucks that nothing else from this show has surfaced to help us with evidence. Maybe Green Day made everyone sign non-disclosure forms? Considering the small number of people there, it'd be entirely possible. 

• Like 3

Isn’t Otis a crew member? I could see him lying about the opening song if they were told not to tell anyone. Obviously posting the setlist is a giveaway though, I agree it’s a weird thing to have on there if it’s not a song.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Todd said:

they don't always stick to the setlist. 

The RevRad tour being the exception:P

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SHART said:

The RevRad tour being no exception:P

I corrected it for ya :ga:

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Kuromignonne said:
22 minutes ago, SHART said:

The RevRad tour being no exception:P

I corrected it for ya :ga:

Over the months, they've played many songs extra setlist. They haven't stuck to their only setlist. ;)

Otis is not a crewmember. He's a musician and a photographer who was likely invited to the show. He spends a lot of time with Dinosaur Jr. As to the authenticity of the set list, I don't know. The whole thing is fishy to me.

2 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

Over the months, they've played many songs extra setlist. They haven't stuck to their only setlist. ;)

They pretty much have stuck to the same setlist on the Rev Rad tour, not counting the club leg. The only differences being dropping songs along the way (some of the best imo including "Christie Road", "Scattered", and "Troubled Times"), phasing out "Ordinary World" for an old acoustic song like "21 Guns" or "Wake Me Up When September Ends" (another bad choice imo), and occasionally (very occasionally) doing an extra song like "Too Dumb To Die" or "Armatage Shanks".

Just look at the structure:

Know Your Enemy
Bang Bang/Revoultion Radio
Holiday/Letterbomb/Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
Longview
Youngblood
(a few old songs) some slight differences between legs but not any from night to night
Minority
Are We The Waiting/St. Jimmy
Knowledge
Basket Case/She
King For A Day/Shout
Stlll Breathing/Forever Now

ENCORE #1-
American idiot
Jesus of Suburbia

ENCORE #2-
Acoustic song #1 (either "Ordinary World" or "Wake Me Up When September Ends" or "21 Guns")
Good Riddance