Forever Now video (Any news)??????

albert1285

I think I remember reading on Facebook early August I think, from Green Day Authority that they were recording or were going to record "Forever Now" video with Samuel Bayer. 

Does anybody know any more info on this? 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Alan86 said:

Yeah, It's out tomorrow.

Where'd you hear that?

Well, I think the video for Revolution Radio was announced on new years eve and it came out in June, so there's still plenty of time :D 

18 minutes ago, MysticManiac said:

Where'd you hear that?

Billie phoned me earlier to let me know.:dance:

I just made it up or I lied if you prefer

:ga: 

7 hours ago, CherryBombs&Gasoline said:

Well, I think the video for Revolution Radio was announced on new years eve and it came out in June, so there's still plenty of time :D 

There's a music video for rev rad?  Huh??????

15 hours ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

There's a music video for rev rad?  Huh??????

Yes there is. Unfortunately I was hoping for something much better, but look for it you may like it better. 

8 hours ago, albert1285 said:

Yes there is. Unfortunately I was hoping for something much better, but look for it you may like it better. 

yeah, well - that's just how great it is. So fucking great,... I forgot about it almost instantly :lol: 

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Tina Sixx said:

Any newsssssss on the new video? 😍😍😍😍

It hasn't been mentioned since the announcement :(

23 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

It hasn't been mentioned since the announcement :(

A bit like TDTD :search:

If the Forever Now music video is anything like the JOS music video, I don't want to see it

1 hour ago, Zebahar said:

If the Forever Now music video is anything like the JOS music video, I don't want to see it

Same. They had better be in it. 🙄

It amazes me people still care about videos. Who gives a fuck?

TT video was good.

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Same. They had better be in it. 🙄

The same director who did American Idiot, Holiday, Blvd, and Kill the DJ is doing this video. Those videos were hot AF. I’m going to guess and hope the Forever Now video is going to be epically hot AF. And ya if they’re not innnnn ittttt and ive been waiting for months there will be hell to pay 😈😈😈😈 no there won’t. I’m a nobody. And I won’t do anything about it.

Point being. Previous videos by GD and this same director were soooooooo good!!!! I hope the make this super awesome epic! It’s the end of Rev Rad. The end of the tour. It’s gotta be great!!!!

12 minutes ago, Tina Sixx said:

The same director who did American Idiot, Holiday, Blvd, and Kill the DJ is doing this video. Those videos were hot AF. I’m going to guess and hope the Forever Now video is going to be epically hot AF. And ya if they’re not innnnn ittttt and ive been waiting for months there will be hell to pay 😈😈😈😈 no there won’t. I’m a nobody. And I won’t do anything about it.

Point being. Previous videos by GD and this same director were soooooooo good!!!! I hope the make this super awesome epic! It’s the end of Rev Rad. The end of the tour. It’s gotta be great!!!!

Do you know what other music video he directed? The JOS music video.

Spoiler

Now I'm nervous

9 hours ago, LaughingClock said:

TT video was good.

Exactly! Who cares if they're not in the video anyway. I prefer a good kinetic typography lyrics video than a clip.

22 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I gotta see my boyz 😊

Music videos help get us through the famine, waiting for the next album, not that we are insatiable in any way lol!

It would be dumb if they release the video after the tour in Latin America. The RevRad era will be over after those concerts.

20 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

It would be dumb if they release the video after the tour in Latin America. The RevRad era will be over after those concerts.

How are you so sure? Who says they won't keep touring

10 hours ago, LaughingClock said:

TT video was good.

I do, when they're well made.

Just now, Billie Hoe said:

How are you so sure? Who says they won't keep touring

There is nothing pointing out that the band will keep touring after november for RevRad. If there were other concerts planned as part of this tour, they would have been annouced by now. Plus, Billie did write on Instagram that he was sad the RevRad tour was coming to an end back in september. If he was talking about only the North American dates in August/September, he didn't write anything as near emotional for the past legs of the tour. And he also got the RevRad tattoo because this past year of touring was the greatest one in his life and he wanted to keep a souvenir of it because the tour ended.

I'm not 100% sure. I could be wrong too. 

13 hours ago, LaughingClock said:

TT video was good.

Just let the people have some fun

Archived