Uno Converse for sale?

Whatsername_xxx

Hi everyone! I am new here so apologies if I've put this in the wrong thread! I know this is super random (as they literally went on sale years ago) but it has always bugged me that I never managed to get the Uno Converse, they seemed to sell out everywhere so fast! I have dos and tre but have always wanted the whole set. I was clearing out my shoes the other day and was thinking how much I want uno Converse and decided to check eBay etc but no such luck! Then I discovered this forum and thought maybe someone would be selling a pair? I'd need a size four if anyone has them. Sorry again if this is the wrong place to ask or if it's against the terms and conditions of the community to ask if people are selling but was just hoping someone could help!  

I have Dookie converse that I'd like to sell, they're two sizes two small for me now :( Good luck finding Uno!

What size are they? I tried for ages to find the Uno ones and then just decided to give up. I know its a long shot hoping to get a pair but if you don't ask, you don't get! Thank you, and hope you get yours sold :)

Uno is the last ones I need (that I like the design of)! I have Dos, Tre and Dookie. I need the Uno ones in a size 7 or 8 UK.

17 hours ago, Todd said:

I have Dookie converse that I'd like to sell, they're two sizes two small for me now :( Good luck finding Uno!

what shoe size do you have? :o  i'd love to have them

1 hour ago, MariaCollette said:

Uno is the last ones I need (that I like the design of)! I have Dos, Tre and Dookie. I need the Uno ones in a size 7 or 8 UK.

Weren't there also Kerplunk converse

1 hour ago, Billie Hoe said:

Yes and American Idiot I believe. But I didn't like the design of them. 

@Maria Gloria was selling a pair a while ago iirc but I think they're gone. Not very helpful sorry, but anyway.

The Kerplunk ones are selling for crazy amounts on ebay I think.

37 minutes ago, MariaCollette said:

Yes and American Idiot I believe. But I didn't like the design of them. 

are you kidding, the Kerplunk ones were the best 

2 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

are you kidding, the Kerplunk ones were the best 

I preferred the Dookie ones ngl. 

13 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

Men's 9.5, which I think is women's 11.5

I've seen them pop up on Ebay every now and again. If you don't find any here, I'd check back at least once a week or so for new listings. :) Amazon might have some on there, but I haven't looked there in a long time. I know they had a few pairs like two or three years ago. 

8 hours ago, Todd said:

Men's 9.5, which I think is women's 11.5

Oh damn, thats too big for me :lol:

@Whatsername_xxx I've moved this thread to the Green Day section of the forum, hopefully it'll get more exposure here!

On ‎25‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 9:38 PM, Todd said:

How much are you looking for for these (roughly)?  I may be interested, cost dependent.

10 hours ago, Second favourite son said:

@Whatsername_xxx I've moved this thread to the Green Day section of the forum, hopefully it'll get more exposure here!

How much are you looking for for these (roughly)?  I may be interested, cost dependent.

For you I'd do $130 with free shipping. I've probably only worn them 4 times so they're in really great condition, I was very careful with them every time I did wear them. I'll send you pictures if you'd like. They're in the original box, and they came with two sets of laces. 

On 6/27/2017 at 6:23 AM, 21guns&novacaine said:

I've seen them pop up on Ebay every now and again. If you don't find any here, I'd check back at least once a week or so for new listings. :) Amazon might have some on there, but I haven't looked there in a long time. I know they had a few pairs like two or three years ago. 

Thank you! I will keep checking! I have seen a few on ebay they are always big sizes and I have tiny wee feet :P I'm actually a three in shoes usually (and I am 23! :P) but I got a four in Dos and Tre and they fitted quite well.

Archived