A great review of Green Day's career!

madafaka

An interesting, hour-and-a-half and very in depth review of Green Day's entire career!

Worth a watch. It's a very fresh approach to going through their back catalogue, compared to all the documentaries we've gotten through the years.

It's basically a very honest review from a person who is an obvious fan of the band, but has some interesting critiques of some of their stuff - served up with some humor and some personal anecdotes!

The Green Day Retrospective (Episode 1): The Early Years | The Rock Critic Episode #12

- I personally can't wait for part 2 :) 

wow this dude cannot stop digressing for jokes that doesn't land anywhere near the mark

1 hour ago, Sarcasm said:

wow this dude cannot stop digressing for jokes that doesn't land anywhere near the mark

You would probably get those jokes more if you were familiar with his other videos. I remember watching part of his critique of Weezer, so I kinda get his style of humor and where some of his side crap is coming from. The weird squeaky-voiced anime thing was weird to me too when I watched this just now, but I get that it's a character on his show and you really have to know his show from the beginning to really understand its purpose.

I really enjoyed that, thanks for sharing! Yes, he's not always funny, but I really like that he is objective enough to criticize a bad song/album but also seems to get the band and absolutely loves his favorite GD songs/album. My fav part was the Rolling Stone quote in the end. That is sooo funny! If they had known, hahaha. Looking forward to part 2.

Archived