Your Top 25 Green Day Songs (In Any Order)

RedundantIdiot

Here's mine:

1: Bang Bang      2: Still Breathing      3: Forever Now     4: 21st Century Breakdown    5: 21 Guns 

6: East Jesus Nowhere    7: The Static Age    8: Whatsername  9: JOS   10: BOBD   11: Letterbomb

12: WMUWSE   13: Church on Sunday  14: Macy's Day Parade   15: Minority   16: Nice Guys Finish Last

17: Hitchin a Ride  18: Scattered   19: Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)  20: Longview

21: Welcome to Paradise   22: Basketcase  23: When I Come Around   24: Brutal Love    25: Armatage Shanks

I know a lot of people will find this thread hard- but GD are an awesome band... you're supposed to find this thread hard!! :lol::lol:

In any order : Stuck With Me,Brat,Going To Pasalacqua,At the Library,Westbound Sign,Panic Song,When I Come Around,One Of My Lies,80,Worry Rock,Redundant,Platypus,Haushinka,Letterbomb,Macy's Day Parade,Deadbeat Holiday,Armatage Shanks,No Pride,Sassafras Roots,86,Android ,NGFL,Church On Sunday,You Lied,Do da da

Oh tough one, I guess this is the best representation, also in any order.

1. Armatage Shanks                                                 14. Peacemaker

2. The Grouch                                                         15. American Eulogy

3. Jinx                                                                    16. St. Jimmy

4. Platypus (I Hate You)                                           17. American Idiot

5. Jackass                                                               18. Jesus of Suburbia

6. Uptight                                                               19. Holiday

7. Reject                                                                 20. No Pride

8. Having a Blast                                                      21. Stuart and the Ave.

9. In the End                                                           22. Walking Contradiction

10. Minority                                                             23. Walking Alone

11. Fashion Victim                                                    24. Bang Bang

12. Warning                                                            25. Bouncing Off the Wall

13. Know Your Enemy

Yes, I have an anger problem :lol: and I don't like slow songs, or love songs as a matter of fact. Man, I have more issues than I thought :mellow:

Now I'll go and make this a kickass playlist!

1 hour ago, Private Ale. said:

In any order : Stuck With Me,Brat,Going To Pasalacqua,At the Library,Westbound Sign,Panic Song,When I Come Around,One Of My Lies,80,Worry Rock,Redundant,Platypus,Haushinka,Letterbomb,Macy's Day Parade,Deadbeat Holiday,Armatage Shanks,No Pride,Sassafras Roots,86,Android ,NGFL,Church On Sunday,You Lied,Do da da

Cool i like this list . Are you not a fan of their recent stuff ?

In chronological order: 

• Welcome To Paradise
  • Christie Road
  • Basket Case
  • She
  • When I Come Around
  • Sassafras Roots
  • Walking Contradiction 
  • Westbound Sign
  • Nice Guys Finish Last
  • Scattered
  • Hitchin' A Ride
  • Deadbeat Holiday
  • Waiting
  • Homecoming
  • Letterbomb
  • Know Your Enemy
  • Viva La Gloria
  • East Jesus Nowhere
  • Nuclear Family
  • Brutal Love
  • X-Kid
  • Still Breathing
  • Too Dumb To Die
  • Forever Now

I tried to balance. That's it. :)

My list changes constantly but my current favorites in no particular order would be: (This was an extremely hard list to make)

1. American Eulogy

2. The Static Age

3. 21st Century Breakdown

4. Before the Lobotomy

5. East Jesus Nowhere

6. Forever Now

7. Bouncing Off The Wall

8. Too Dumb To Die

9. Youngblood

10. Brutal Love

11. X-Kid

12. Lazy Bones

13. Desensitized

14. Homecoming

15. Jesus Of Suburbia

16. Wake Me Up When September Ends

17. Panic Song

18. Having A Blast

19. Scattered

20. Worry Rock

21. The Grouch

22. Church On Sunday

23. Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?

24. Nuclear Family

25. Bang Bang

I'm afraid we don't like to have threads where the replies are just lists of songs with no discussion (aka list threads). Sometimes it's possible to add discussion by asking why you picked what you picked etc but that can't really be done here, so I'm closing this.

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived