Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

6 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

i believe he’s obscured from the view by billie’s big head

Billie does have a big head. I wonder if it’s above average or if it’s because he’s a little guy and his head looks so big but it’s actually average size. I bet he not only had a little body but his head is above average in size.

55 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

Billie does have a big head. I wonder if it’s above average or if it’s because he’s a little guy and his head looks so big but it’s actually average size. I bet he not only had a little body but his head is above average in size.

It’s hard to tell, but above average is my guess. Seems to me most people in fact have shockingly small heads, since mine   definitely is above average (i had to buy men’s size hats/bike helmets since the ripe age of 10) and it’s not that noticeable, despite the fact that I’m otherwise a quite small person. That said, my shoulders are broad compared to the rest of my body so I think that compensates it visually, while Billie’s are round and narrow, which probably makes his head look bigger.

• Like 2

On 9/6/2021 at 3:41 PM, Jankowski576 said:

I don’t believe mike has been at any of the group outings this year. I feel like he’s really going through some life stuff right now with his wife

You probably didn't see my post from before asking for speculation about Mike's wife/their personal lives to stop, and I only just saw your post now. But I'm still mentioning it anyway to make clear to anyone reading this that speculation about the band member's private lives like this isn't what GDC is about. Baseless speculation about Mike's family members/private life going off some instagram photos or lack thereof isn't allowed in this thread or on this forum. 

Not aiming this at you specifically btw, it's just to point it out to everyone who feels the need to keep trying to do it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1