Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

Depends on what it is and where it’s come from, sometimes I just have to raise the sound a little but it’s not be muted.

Depends on what it is and where it’s come from, sometimes I just have to raise the sound a little but it’s not be muted.

8 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

What the fuck, is this the grill he got made? :lol:

I’m not sure is it grill or just paint. I don't know much about grills but I didn't expect something like that after saw he’ll might get it done 

14 minutes ago, Beyza said:

I’m not sure is it grill or just paint. I don't know much about grills but I didn't expect something like that after saw he’ll might get it done 

I expected a proper rapper grill, but he's a troll so I wouldn't put it past him to do this (and wear it to a talk show, my god why)

• Haha 2

So do we think Billie actually booked a cameo on the young and the restless or was he just taking a picture of the set because he was at CBS 

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

I expected a proper rapper grill, but he's a troll so I wouldn't put it past him to do this (and wear it to a talk show, my god why)

2 hours ago, Beyza said:

It’s makeup. 80 & Ryan also ended up with a colored tooth (see brittneys stories on insta). It seems a family who had gone a little sleep deprived crazy with an eyeliner pencil. 

• Haha 3

This would have gone well with Billie’s tooth but it looks so convincing I’m not sure if it’s makeup 😲

I wonder if they all asked the makeup person at the show to give them different things (or did Jason really get popped by a champagne cork? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Kimmel? Did he mean Corden?

The photobooth is at the el captain theater where the GMA performance was filmed. 
kimmel is filmed in that theater as well.