Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

Just watched 80s post and I was like that looks like Billie but can’t be can it? But general consensus seems it is. He looked like a rag doll. What a crazy guy! Don’t think he’s getting any less wild in his mature years

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

I agree. He probably caught the people he landed on by surprise but I doubt he hit the floor. They probably just caught him further down. As long as the place was relatively packed, he’s be good. And lucky for those kids, he’s not a very big dude! 

Exactly. It looked like there were enough people to catch him. Plus, if he had hurt himself, I guess he or Adie probably would've mentioned it.

God, I thought that was nuts before I realised it was Billie, he really is wild! I guess he must be ok or they would be on their way to casualty instead of posting pics lol  - how insane to be in the audience and catch him!  Risky though, maybe he just couldn’t resist it after years of watching.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jengd said:

God, I thought that was nuts before I realised it was Billie, he really is wild! I guess he must be ok or they would be on their way to casualty instead of posting pics lol  - how insane to be in the audience and catch him!  Risky though, maybe he just couldn’t resist it after years of watching.

Nah, he’s been stage diving and crowd surfing himself for years, no need to be envious he’s an old pro. I’ll bet seeing his kids play got him fired up for his own tour to resume though. I get the feeling he can’t wait to get back on the road.

• Like 1

:huh: I don't how I should react about Billie catapulting himself in the crowd.
What should I say: poor kids who got crushed by Billie? or lucky kids got to see Billie very close?

I often wonder if he thinks I should probably not do anything risky as I am the frontman & the whole tour hinges on my body being in one piece - but clearly he doesn't:dry:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SHART said:

I often wonder if he thinks I should probably not do anything risky as I am the frontman & the whole tour hinges on my body being in one piece - but clearly he doesn't:dry:

No not at all. 🙂 I think his motto is YOLO. 😁

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Instagram Photos