Green Day Q&A Thread

Liam

Can any of you access Green Day Reddit? I've tried from multiple devices, but it's not working for me!

• Like 1

I don’t do Reddit but think they were shutting down for a few days in support of a protest or something.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GreenDayItaly said:

Can any of you access Green Day Reddit? I've tried from multiple devices, but it's not working for me!

Systems down, some sort of protest I think. It's been on the news.

Yes Reddit is down for the 3rd party protest. Maybe during 48h

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any songs that Green Days have stated that they don't like?   Or hate?   

21 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Are there any songs that Green Days have stated that they don't like?   Or hate?   

King for a day I think but can't find the interview.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

King for a day I think but can't find the interview.

Interesting.   Sifting through info on King for a Day, I saw someone say that Tre Cool is bisexual, which is something I had never even thought about.   

2 hours ago, That Dude said:

At the soundcheck in Seville 2019 they were rehearsing JOS and Billie stopped playing and announced "I don't even want to play this fucking song" or words to that effect. 

On the RevRad Tour I feel they tried to change out Good Riddance for Ordinary World but people complained and Billie often ended up singing both

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Green Day is going to Quebec with 6 loaded trucks for the show.
Same amount as the Foo Fighters.

I was wondering if it's always the case? Because the FEQ said those 2 shows are gonna be the most amazing production-wise.

This is a long shot… but does anyone have any pictures from the show in Bristow, VA from 2010? I was one of the people who got on stage and all I have are blurry screenshots from YouTube 🥲

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Green Day is going to Quebec with 6 loaded trucks for the show.
Same amount as the Foo Fighters.

I was wondering if it's always the case? Because the FEQ said those 2 shows are gonna be the most amazing production-wise.

Only possible similarity could be the description from Aaron Cometbus in his book, "in China with GD". He described the 21st C Asia tour in 2010, as an entourage. With all the engineers, security, catering staff and many others, akin to a travelling circus.

But wow, Quebec could be something really special. And you will be there. Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be amazing, and you will enjoy every minute. 

Hopefully, you will be able to give us a full account. Subject to your levels of alcoholic consumption. 😏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Are we considered a toxic fanbase?  Do other music fans groan at the thought of dealing with Green Day nerds?  

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for Episode 3 of the Jeff Matika Show (the third part with Billie Joe). On YouTube, I can only find parts 1 and 2 (along with the other episodes featuring Mike, Tré, Skiba, etc.). Where can I find the third part with Billie?

Somewhere on socials the other day, I saw someone campaigning to get Basket Case to the billion but 29 Sep for anniversary.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jengd said:

Somewhere on socials the other day, I saw someone campaigning to get Basket Case to the billion but 29 Sep for anniversary.

I'd join that campaign if you know where to find it.  Right now, the song is set to hit a billion in 219 days which is April 2nd, 2024.  

• 3 weeks later...

Why is most of Dookie unavailable on Spotify right now?  I mean, I'd rather listen to Father of All anyway, just curious. 

Came across this GD song from my collection of mp3's. Can't remember when and where I got it from. Couldn't find it on YouTube. 

It's an untitled demo from 2017. For some reason I can't explain but I'm thinking it's a studio demo recorded in Brazil.

I've uploaded it to YouTube for you guys to hear.

It's an awesome song. Unfortunately, the start is missing as it goes straight into the song. So, I don't know how much is missing.

Anyone have the complete song? And know where it's from. Thanks.

I have no idea what @pcj shared but I like it.  It could be Green Day, or not, quite a lot of things make it sound like them but also kind of not 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...