Bang Bang Cover by Seven Year Old

Linc

You really are a future rock star, great stuff! Maybe you can try to contact the band via Instagram, sometimes they reply to comments there (especially Mike), so I would probably try and upload a part of the video on Instagram, tag the boys and see what happens.... Good luck!! Billie should take you on stage one day! Have you already been to a Green Day show?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, MMwhatsername said:

You really are a future rock star, great stuff! Maybe you can try to contact the band via Instagram, sometimes they reply to comments there (especially Mike), so I would probably try and upload a part of the video on Instagram, tag the boys and see what happens.... Good luck!! Billie should take you on stage one day! Have you already been to a Green Day show?

Linc posted earlier, this is Linc's dad...

He tried YouTube and Facebook to get them to see the video but nothing.  I've never used instagram but can try to help him set it up after his guitar lesson tonight.  He's going to Green Day in Worcester, MA in March.  Right now we have tickets in the 110 section, but debating getting pit tickets on Stub Hub.  He's always been up front to other shows (Descendents, Flag & watched Bane from the stage), but security usually lets him stand on the other side of the barrier where they are.  Likely won't happen at the DCU Center, so may just keep the seats we have.  He's really little for his age.  Don't want him getting trampled.

11 minutes ago, Linc said:

Linc posted earlier, this is Linc's dad...

He tried YouTube and Facebook to get them to see the video but nothing.  I've never used instagram but can try to help him set it up after his guitar lesson tonight.  He's going to Green Day in Worcester, MA in March.  Right now we have tickets in the 110 section, but debating getting pit tickets on Stub Hub.  He's always been up front to other shows (Descendents, Flag & watched Bane from the stage), but security usually lets him stand on the other side of the barrier where they are.  Likely won't happen at the DCU Center, so may just keep the seats we have.  He's really little for his age.  Don't want him getting trampled.

I would try sending the video to one of their wives.  I can see Adi picking up on this.  I"ll be at the Worcester show too!  Your son is amazing.  

26 minutes ago, Linc said:

He tried YouTube and Facebook to get them to see the video but nothing.  I've never used instagram but can try to help him set it up after his guitar lesson tonight.

Definitely! I once got an answer from Mike myself and I didn't have such a great thing to show him, so there's a pretty good chance I think. Try it with the three guys and their wives like @Scattered Wreck suggested (on Instagram: @mnnesotagirl, @batmansmom and @bubukittyfk). 

1 hour ago, MMwhatsername said:

Definitely! I once got an answer from Mike myself and I didn't have such a great thing to show him, so there's a pretty good chance I think. Try it with the three guys and their wives like @Scattered Wreck suggested (on Instagram: @mnnesotagirl, @batmansmom and @bubukittyfk). 

Thanks.  He's at school, but I figured out this Instagram thing between appointments this morning and posted for him, so we'll see what happens. 

I'm kind of new to most of these sites.  I use Facebook a little, but not much else.  He begged me to help him make a YouTube channel over the summer because he watches videos on there all the time.  I'm not sure how many videos he has up there now, but less than 10 and they all only had around 70 views.  This one has over 2k in two weeks and the other ones have all gone up too.  I have to monitor his replys to make sure he's not an ass.

Larry Livermore shared this video on facebook, so that's pretty sweet, maybe he could forward it to the band

Keep it up little dude! Great job! You'll have major 'Fangirls' in High School and you will be very satisfied... with all the applause you get in your talent show.  Dad knows what I'm talking about =)

Hey! Didn't see this until now, but I checked your video out! You did a really, really good job, man! You're totally a future rock star!

I'll go ahead and subscribe to your YouTube channel, too! I wanna see more videos by you! :)

This is amazing! You already look like a rock star. 

Really hope the guys can see your video, I'm sure they'll love it :happy:

Archived