1 minute ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

Satire at its finest amirite lolπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Even better that it’s on Yahoo! (!!!) news site πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Squashie said:

Even better that it’s on Yahoo! (!!!) news site πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hahaha yesssπŸ˜‚πŸ˜

• Haha 2

Wooooooow! Nice joke! Not quite the same caliber asΒ The Onion, though.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Squashie said:

The other address, the one listed for green day, is in the Valley (San Fernando). Pretty sure they aren't in the valley...

Yeah there’s no way this isn’t a joke. Knock on wood!Β :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Montclare said:

You know who is in the valley?Β  Kevin.Β  Maybe this is his joke on Billie. :lol:

Maybe it’s really Kevin... 😜

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

ForΒ who It's not american, how It could be a joke? hahaha and how It started?Β 

I don't understand how BJA name can be in FEC official site andΒ many big sites are spreading this fake news as true.

Just now, legendary said:

For who It's not american, how It could be a joke? hahaha and how It started?Β 

I don't understand how BJA name can be in FEC official site and many big sites are spreading this fake news as true.Β 

Someone filled out the form that you use to sign up for the election for him,Β using fake information and it was accepted and published, but he’s not actually running because fake submissions will be omitted from the actual election.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jengd said:

Haha, some sites are saying it’s genuine. Β I’ll eat my hat if it is 😁

If it was real... you know, I actually would Β enjoy if someone with a sense of humor snatched the Republican nomination :lol:Β 

• Love 1

So is number 1 worst? The author didn’t define his rank theory, they just said β€œfrom worst to best”. Which would make me believe that you’re ranking the bad first (number 1 in this case) to the best (200+).

They basically say the Ramones did nothing influenctial in the opening paragraph but then listed them in the top 10 praising them...

this article confuses me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Squashie said:

So is number 1 worst? The author didn’t define his rank theory, they just said β€œfrom worst to best”. Which would make me believe that you’re ranking the bad first (number 1 in this case) to the best (200+).

They basically say the Ramones did nothing influenctial but then listed them in the top 10?

this article confuses me.

I think 200 was supposed to be the worst,Β butΒ he dunks on everybody so the list doesn’t even matter

• Like 2

It’s an opinionΒ article without real merit like a troll gotΒ publishedΒ and their nonsense gets recognized and talked about *eyeroll*Β congrats to them.

Also I didn’t waste my time reading it or clicking the link. I’m on the Internet with an opinion and didn’t think or research lol.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2021 at 5:10 PM, Beerjeezus said:

If it was real... you know, I actually would Β enjoy if someone with a sense of humor snatched the Republican nomination :lol:Β 

So I have only been able to find this on three sites, and none of them seem reputable (like one literally gave me a button to click to have a beer sent to the author if I liked the article). Obviously this is a joke (someone may have actually filed as a joke, but it seems any serious media outlets know it is a joke and are too smart to pick this up), but just as a hypothetical, does anyone think he would run as a Republican just to be a potential primary spoiler on Trump since it seems Trump will run again? I mean, if you get just a ridiculous number of people to split up the field it will make it tough on Trump (and everyone), and there are probably enough dumbbells out there who will just vote for a name they may recognize to make it work (again, we are talking about Trump voters here: they have proved they will vote for a celebrity with zero governing experience and will also vote for someone without actually understanding their positions). Just a thought LOL. Billie could become the hero we didn't know we needed.Β