Random Green Day News

Hermione

On 10/6/2018 at 2:43 PM, squashie09 said:

This is pretty cool

weird, there's a lot of random stuff in there, I had no idea there were videos for Troublemaker, Don't Want To Know if You're Lonely, and Cigarettes and Valentines, but also they left out a few... Maria, Pop Rocks and Coke, and the biggest one.... Geek Stink Breath! How could they forget GSB? great video!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Montclare said:

Billboard has Green Day as the 3rd best alternative band of the past 30 years.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8479334/alternative-songs-anniversary-foo-fighters-muse-uprising

Nice. Also I had no idea Uprising was that successful, and it's kind of a mediocre Muse song so not sure why either.

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

Nice. Also I had no idea Uprising was that successful, and it's kind of a mediocre Muse song so not sure why either.

I knew it was their highest charting in the US (although Madness sold more), but I'm surprised it's #1 overall.  I like it, but it would have been better with the live ending instead.

14 minutes ago, desertrose said:

So not in NY with the Trashbags then? I think that “new” photo is from September. Neither of these sightings is current though so still don’t know where he’s at now.

^I don't know what to billieve after all this. His whereabouts are now unknown.

Turn It Around is finally available digitally on iTunes, don't know if it's worldwide yet though, I'll check if I can buy it

EDIT, looks like it's fucking US only a-fucking-gain

50 minutes ago, Sarcasm said:

Turn It Around is finally available digitally on iTunes, don't know if it's worldwide yet though, I'll check if I can buy it

EDIT, looks like it's fucking US only a-fucking-gain

Actually it's available in at least 70 countries. When you click the link it directs you to the local itunes based on the region you are. I worked with them to provide portuguese subtitles for the brazilian release

Available in all countries listed below:

Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Cape Verde, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, Gambia, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau, Honduras, Ireland, Israel, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic Of Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nicaragua, Niger, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts and Nevis, Swaziland, Sweden, Tajikistan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands, Zimbabwe

9 minutes ago, Alf said:

Actually it's available in at least 70 countries. When you click the link it directs you to the local itunes based on the region you are. I worked with them to provide portuguese subtitles for the brazilian release

Available in all countries listed below:

Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Cape Verde, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, Gambia, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau, Honduras, Ireland, Israel, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic Of Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nicaragua, Niger, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts and Nevis, Swaziland, Sweden, Tajikistan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands, Zimbabwe

thats great and all, but it's not available where I'm at

2 minutes ago, Sarcasm said:

thats great and all, but it's not available where I'm at

😕 not cool. But they are working to get it to another digital platforms, so maybe in the near future it'll be available in Norway

On 10/18/2018 at 3:48 PM, Goofygoldfish said:

Billie's getting a new guitar, this is probably very not news,  but it's nice to see what has gone for this time 

Ooooh, those are beautiful guitars! I'm assuming the one on the right is Billie's because the neck is a red/pinkish color, indicating mahogany? Maple is yellowish, so I'm pretty sure that's the left one.

• Like 1

Billie Joe Armstrong, supported the campaign All In 4 PR by buying the shirt of Puerto Rico in support of the reconstruction of Puerto Rico after the passage of Hurricane Maria. Because of this, Ricky Martin thanked him through his social profiles

https://www.noticel.com/pop-/fama/cantante-de-rock-apoya-iniciativa-de-ricky-martin/821058019

• Like 3

On 10/24/2018 at 2:34 PM, WorryRock02 said:

Billie Joe Armstrong, supported the campaign All In 4 PR by buying the shirt of Puerto Rico in support of the reconstruction of Puerto Rico after the passage of Hurricane Maria. Because of this, Ricky Martin thanked him through his social profiles

I bought one :happy: just needed that kind of simple black t-shirt

8 hours ago, TracksAtChristieRoad said:

Youtuber adamthewoo finally made this

Sorry, hadn’t seen this before starting a new thread ...