Random Green Day News

Hermione

That is a fake account. Jakob's Facebook is not this one. (I'm friends with some mutual friends of the band/family on FB who would hardly follow the wrong Jakob). He has also stated more than once that he has no public Facebook or fans following him on fb. Seems rumours have been spreading that Billie's dog walker posted on IG that Rocky was dead so then this fake account just followed the rumours but I see no post by the dog walker and that would be a really weird thing to do anyway considering none of the family mentioned it. Chill everyone. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I can't believe there are fans who know who Billie's dog walker is :lol:

It would be almost impossible not to. Casper and Adrienne were photographed more together in the last few years than Billie and Adrienne :lol: Seriously though Casper was tagged by numerous fans with Adie and in turn posted videos and photos with Adie backstage at gigs some of which were reposted here. Even Greg of #shutupgreg fame photographed and tagged Adie and Casper together. Oh and Adie posted a photo of them together at a protest. One look at Casper's IG very clearly tells anyone this person is either a dog walker or crazy dog hoarder. :lol: I suppose either option is possible :P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sarcasm said:

you need help 

Perhaps you weren't following the concert thread where half the photos and videos posted were by the same person who happened to be posting backstage photos with Adie. Fans were photographed with Adie and Casper and tagged them. Do you really think the people following that night didn't say who is this? We did. Ten seconds later someone was like oh their dog walker. Then there was a discussion about how they had a dog walker. Don't pretend that people don't go oh who's that, what's he eating, what's he reading, where'd he get those socks? Blah blah. This was one person providing backstage photos from a gig and people clicked to see who they were. Loads of fans all over the Internet know Casper as much as any crew member or anyone else GD related. Get over yourself. 

24 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Perhaps you weren't following the concert thread where half the photos and videos posted were by the same person who happened to be posting backstage photos with Adie. Fans were photographed with Adie and Casper and tagged them. Do you really think the people following that night didn't say who is this? We did. Ten seconds later someone was like oh their dog walker. Then there was a discussion about how they had a dog walker. Don't pretend that people don't go oh who's that, what's he eating, what's he reading, where'd he get those socks? Blah blah. This was one person providing backstage photos from a gig and people clicked to see who they were. Loads of fans all over the Internet know Casper as much as any crew member or anyone else GD related. Get over yourself. 

touchy subject?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sarcasm said:

touchy subject?

I get kicks out of trying to wind up fans on here sometimes too. It's too easy sometimes. I'm not one of those. Try someone who gives a fuck about your opinion next time. 

8 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

I get kicks out of trying to wind up fans on here sometimes too. It's too easy sometimes. I'm not one of those. Try someone who gives a fuck about your opinion next time. 

I'll admit I didn't know the full context, but considering what I originally commentated on, fans knowing the name of the bands singers personal dog-walker.  

the thing is, the dog-walker has nothing to do with the bands music at all, so I don't see why his name would even come up, even if he WAS backstage.

• Like 3

Surely the point is, why the hell would somebody post fake news about someone's dog dying?  What the hell is wrong with people!  Don't anyone feel the need to answer  :D

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Sarcasm said:

I'll admit I didn't know the full context, but considering what I originally commentated on, fans knowing the name of the bands singers personal dog-walker.  

the thing is, the dog-walker has nothing to do with the bands music at all, so I don't see why his name would even come up, even if he WAS backstage.

I agree it would be creepy if people were trying to find out who their dog walker was and track them down etc. But I believe people commenting here only know the name of the dog walker because they happened to be tagged in photos with Billie a bunch of times. Not a stalking thing.

Yeah posting fake news about someone's dog dying is pretty much as low as it gets, as if posing as a band member's child wasn't already bad enough. Perhaps it would be best to stick to posting news/info that comes from the band members when it isn't something GD related. If Billie Mike or Tre want to tell us something about their family/personal life it's one thing but we don't need stuff from their family members that has nothing to do with the band reported.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 20.9.2017 at 7:22 PM, LaughingClock said:

I just got some amazing news.  Not sharing it.  Don't ask.  I know I am a dick for even posting this but I just go the coolest Green Day news I've heard in a long time.  :evil smile:

I just caught up on my reading, I wasn't online so much these days, so I'm sorry if the riddle was already solved and I just didn't see it: Was Fuck These People the mysterious news you couldn't post? Or is there something else we can look forward to?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MMwhatsername said:

I just caught up on my reading, I wasn't online so much these days, so I'm sorry if the riddle was already solved and I just didn't see it: Was Fuck These People the mysterious news you couldn't post? Or is there something else we can look forward to?

It wasn’t that. Still waiting on confirmation when the actual thing is revealed. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

No dear, you absolutely are :happy:

Let's not be antagonistic. No more bickering over who's a creepy fan or whatever here please, if anyone really wants to continue do it via PM.

• Thanks 4

Hey Guys, Idk if this ia the right thread to introduce myself. I am Ajinkya. Its a weird name to pronounce. I am from India. And i can say GD has changed my life. Its great to meet y'all:dance:

• Thanks 2

On 9/22/2017 at 1:33 AM, Sarcasm said:

There is a Japanese band called Noodles I've been listening on and off to for about 12 years now. I just googled them, found a fansite and a disography. In an album from like 2013 (make up to break up), a collection of covers, they have a Green Day cover. I can't for the life of me find out how to listen to it or how to buy the album. There is 1 up on amazon for about 5 times what it's worth, not including shipping. 

@Todd i wannit 

I couldn't find anything either, sorry! 

18 minutes ago, Jinxs said:

Hey Guys, Idk if this ia the right thread to introduce myself. I am Ajinkya. Its a weird name to pronounce. I am from India. And i can say GD has changed my life. Its great to meet y'all:dance:

Welcome! You can make a new thread to introduce yourself in the Welcome to Paradise section if you want. There's also a helpful Introduction to GDC there :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LaughingClock said:

I learned of that at the same time as all of you although I did say in another thread where everyone was discussing new album shit to look for new songs at pop up shows (brilliant I know ;) ), but no, I didn't know they were gonna perform that at the "garage show".

I will say keep an eye out for more pop up shows after the tour.

Will any be in California? 

Haha jk that's just pushing it, but glad to know my wallet will take a hit again in a few months maybe! 

1 hour ago, Jinxs said:

Welcome, oh boy you're in for a ride in this place lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Don't get me wrong but kind of hoping the Rocky news is true because that would make it less awkward how it's all over instagram already :ninja:

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day News