WTB: Billie Joe Double Cut Les Paul Junior

Liam

let it be known that Liam hardly knows how to play and it irks me to no end that he has all these awesome guitars 

that's gonna be a tough one, they only made them in like a 3 month span before going all fire sale. most are selling on ebay in the 1300-1500 dollar range.

Just now, iScottie said:

I actually just traded mine in to the Guitar Center a week or so ago. 

Good God why!

3 hours ago, LPbilliejr said:

Good God why!

Honestly, I bought it impulsively and hadn't played it in forever. Also, it's distinct sounding pickups aren't good for playing anything non-Green Day.

Just now, iScottie said:

Honestly, I bought it impulsively and hadn't played it in forever. Also, it's distinct sounding pickups aren't good for playing anything non-Green Day.

I see, I replaced the pickup on mine for an Antiquity, amazing difference in sound with 50's wiring. Still haven't touched my sunburst 2006 BJ though.

2 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

If you don't mind it repainted there's one on eBay that's been repainted white with the 21st skull for 1500

https://www.ebay.com/itm/152320727748 

That thing is an abomination. It's a bad replica of it with a repaint. that guy gutted a les paul special 2015 model, and patched the switch hole, plus who knows what else.

1 minute ago, LPbilliejr said:

That thing is an abomination. It's a bad replica of it with a repaint. that guy gutted a les paul special 2015 model, and patched the switch hole, plus who knows what else.

Ah damn I knew the paint job was bad lol 

On 22/11/2016 at 2:07 AM, iScottie said:

I actually just traded mine in to the Guitar Center a week or so ago. 

Makes me so sad :(

Archived