Billie Joe - TMZ Exclusive Clip

Geezer40

1 minute ago, WhiteTim said:

I have  know all about Breitbart something you don't at all (which even you said you didn't...) 

Come on tell me how Milo and Breitbart isn't a racist sexist site

I didn't say I knew nothing at all about Breitbart, don't twist my words.

Now he's sexist and racist? You still haven't proven he's racist either, he made a headline calling that dude a renegade Jew but last I checked Jews aren't a race of people. I may be burning your skin playing devil's advocate but I'd rather get somebody heated and have a definitive answer than the usual hearsay garbage most people spew.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MaraGreenDay said:

Then you should never watch another video from them, they always ask the most stupid questions hahaha but like I said, all the people always answer to them in the same way cause they just want to get rid of them. 

I probably wont, thankfully, since I have zero interest in these kinds of stupid videos and usually these gossip sites have no interest in the artists I like so I'm spared the stupidity :lol:

10 minutes ago, LPbilliejr said:

I didn't say I knew nothing at all about Breitbart, don't twist my words.

Now he's sexist and racist? You still haven't proven he's racist either, he made a headline calling that dude a renegade Jew but last I checked Jews aren't a race of people. I may be burning your skin playing devil's advocate but I'd rather get somebody heated and have a definitive answer than the usual hearsay garbage most people spew.

Funny I post a link of him being xenophobic which is one of my claims you brush it off you can use google unless you're just too dumb to use google may be the case I don't know you say you don't follow them so you admit you don't really know much about them 

YouTube Milo and his anti Muslim speech anti feminism speeches anti black rights speech his hatred for BLM and blacks getting justice I did a YouTube search over 3,000 videos pop up 

11 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

Funny I post a link of him being xenophobic which is one of my claims you brush it off you can use google unless you're just too dumb to use google may be the case I don't know you say you don't follow them so you admit you don't really know much about them 

YouTube Milo and his anti Muslim speech anti feminism speeches anti black rights speech his hatred for BLM and blacks getting justice I did a YouTube search over 3,000 videos pop up 

Funny you post a link showing no xenophobic tendencies whatsoever. And yes, I read it

xen·o·pho·bic

zenəˈfōbik,ˌzēnəˈfōbik/      adjective

having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.

That's the definition just for your information. Which you also did not mention Breitbart was xenophobic, you stated a hatred of nonchristians, gays, muslims....etc. No such case so far

because apparently you're just too dumb to argue without getting butthurt.

I'm not gonna youtube videos because I'm standing on the case of "innocent before proven guilty" and which you were so kindly going to prove the case that Breitbart was either...racist, sexist, etc. and now xenophobic....right

5 minutes ago, LPbilliejr said:

Funny you post a link showing no xenophobic tendencies whatsoever. And yes, I read it

xen·o·pho·bic

zenəˈfōbik,ˌzēnəˈfōbik/      adjective

having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.

That's the definition just for your information. Which you also did not mention Breitbart was xenophobic, you stated a hatred of nonchristians, gays, muslims....etc. No such case so far

because apparently you're just too dumb to argue without getting butthurt.

I'm not gonna youtube videos because I'm standing on the case of "innocent before proven guilty" and which you were so kindly going to prove the case that Breitbart was either...racist, sexist, etc. and now xenophobic....right

Sorry I had mentioned xenophobic but later took it out my bad 

so here's one video 

You've yet to provide anything at all to prove they're not any of those things just one thing 

TMZ are the biggest pest, just because they are considered "journalism" (it pains me to say that about them) stalking celebrities and asking them dumb questions is legal. 

8 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

It's interesting the video you showed he addressed the very thing I questioned, the labeling without proof. Now unfortunately I don't have time to further this but thanks for trying in the least. Milo criticizing a religion doesn't really fit xenophobia unless you lump in Islamic countries, so you can have that. I promise I'll listen to the speech lol

3 minutes ago, LPbilliejr said:

It's interesting the video you showed he addressed the very thing I questioned, the labeling without proof. Now unfortunately I don't have time to further this but thanks for trying in the least. Milo criticizing a religion doesn't really fit xenophobia unless you lump in Islamic countries, so you can have that. I promise I'll listen to the speech lol

You know I probably should've phrased my original post to "from what I've seen I believe it is a racist site" and not on a factual claim and really and majority of it seems to come from Milo who is just trolling hard on his articles and speeches or believes them and I shouldn't judge an entire website off of one contributor so I should say from what I've seen as I've only seen the controversial ones being posted on websites 

5 hours ago, jumpsalty said:

Yeah no one is using TMZ as a reputable news source/soap box opportunity 😂 If anything he kind of showed them up for what they really are. I thought it was funny and sweet, he chatted, wasn't rude, and gave them literally nothing worthy of a headline (though obvs they tried)

Exactly, he played it just right taking them exactly as seriously as they deserved and getting a little dig in with the Kardashian answer while remaining good humoured and not being a dick. 10/10 Billie

6 hours ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

:ermm: That was cringe worthy. The Kardashians? Why Billie? Why? Why not "I'm a musician not a politician ask me about music dickheads!"

And then they could've made a much bigger headline about what an angry diva rockstar he is. They would've written some trash headline whatever he said, every headline they write is trash but it doesn't really matter because everyone already knows that.

And then this happens ...

Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong ‘Scared’ By Trump Backers: ‘They’re White Supremacists’

trumpbilliejoe.jpg

TMZ recently asked Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong if the United States will be more or less divided after election between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

“Can’t you give me a question, something about the Kardashians? It’s so complicated, it’s 2:30 in the morning.”

He then said he thinks Kendall Jenner could be the big money maker in the Kardashian family. He was then asked again about Trump and his backers.

“There’s something fishy going on, I think they might be starting a news station, a lot of people think that.”

He then attacked Breitbart.com, a pro-Trump conservative website.

“Those are the people that are scaring me [Breitbart.com], because they’re white supremacists.”

In 2010, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton fondly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former member and recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan. Clinton called Byrd “my friend and mentor” in a video message to commemorate his passing. She was also photographed kissing the former KKK member.

Donald Trump was criticized for not immediately denouncing the support of former KKK member David Duke in an interview earlier this year on CNN, though in the interview Trump claimed to have no knowledge of Duke supporting him. The next day, Trump disavowed Duke’s support, and has continued to do so through his campaign. In an interview with Matt Lauer in 2000, Trump said part of the reason he left the Reform Party was David Duke joining, “Well, you’ve got David Duke who just joined– a bigot, a racist, a problem.”

hillarybyrd.jpg

http://www.alternativenation.net/green-days-billie-joe-armstrong-scared-trump-backers-theyre-white-supremacists/

21 hours ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

:ermm: That was cringe worthy. The Kardashians? Why Billie? Why? Why not "I'm a musician not a politician ask me about music dickheads!"

It was 2.30 in the morning, why should he give them anything? lmao the only cringeworthy thing is TMZ hounding him for a political statement with a 'btw congrats on the album' as he's leaving :lol: 

"The big money maker in the Kardashian family"? Is that what they heard? Because I heard something like "Do you think Kendall's the big money Jenner janitor out of that family."

Did anybody understand what he said like word for word? I just can't make it out.

Archived