Green Day on the cover of Q Magazine

MaraGreenDay

How To Survive Rock’n’Roll! Green Day, Metallica, Johnny Marr and more share cautionary tales in the new issue of Q.

Q_Dec_UK2_web.jpg

The December issue of Q is a How To Survive Rock’n’Roll special, with the tips of endurance headed up by returning punk veterans Green Day. On sale from Tuesday 18th October, Q hits the road with the trio to hear about the resurrection of Billie Joe Armstrong and how the singer put himself back together after his very public breakdown in 2012. “There was some sort of higher power saying, “Billie, you better look after your life.” It was time for me to take care of my addiction to drugs and alcohol,” Armstrong tells Andrew Perry.

Get your copy – in print or on digital – on sale from Tuesday, 18th October 2016.

http://www.qthemusic.com/16996/how-to-survive-rocknroll-green-day-metallica-johnny-marr-and-more-share-cautionary-tales-in-the-new-issue-of-q/

:happy:

I swear to god I started crying reading that tiny little snippet and I was like, "Oh my god, I really need to get it together." :lol:

Side note, this cover reminds me of their cover of Rolling Stone in 2004 and it's giving me feelings. 

Archived