Pre-order shipping/discussion thread (GD store only please)

dudley dawson

Rather than getting bogged down in the album thread, I figured we should start one to discuss cd/vinyl pre-orders from the GD store.  Mine currently shows processing/not shipped but rumor has it others have shipped?  These really should be all sent out today IMO so we have it on release day.  Come on GD store!

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got an email on Friday that they they shipped mine, with a tracking number.

2 minutes ago, desertrose said:

I got an email on Friday that they they shipped mine, with a tracking number.

CD or Vinyl?

Both - Vinyl and CD Booklet

I checked tracking and it is shipped via UPS and scheduled for delivery by end of day on the 7th.

How do you check your order status? I'm pretty sure mine hasn't shipped yet because I haven't gotten an email about it

5 minutes ago, AmyxLongview said:

How do you check your order status? I'm pretty sure mine hasn't shipped yet because I haven't gotten an email about it

If you go to the store and "log in" (either with an account or as a guest), it will prompt you for your order # and show you the status.

2 minutes ago, dudley dawson said:

If you go to the store and "log in" (either with an account or as a guest), it will prompt you for your order # and show you the status.

Thanks! Mine is still processing :(

Mine just got to Salt Lake. I guess it's staying at the post office for the next 3 days.

16 minutes ago, Jake69 said:

Mine says that it's processing. Is that better than packing?

No :(

Chances are the shipping department has a spinning wheel and a handful of darts each day. "Woo! We're shippin' one to Florida today!" :lol: Why not just ship them all out and get it over with? 

I ordered the CD booklet and vinyl and mine is still 'packing'

just got another email that they are shipping my other order: Revolution Radio Tshirt and CD and the hoddie and Cat Tshirt

Just now, desertrose said:

just got another email that they are shipping my other order: Revolution Radio Tshirt and CD and the hoddie and Cat Tshirt

LOL VIP!

mine's still packing as well.

the european store is handling all the orders in europe, right? they're not getting shipped all the way from the US, correct?

5 minutes ago, elisa said:

mine's still packing as well.

the european store is handling all the orders in europe, right? they're not getting shipped all the way from the US, correct?

i think we would be paying a lot more in shipment if it was coming from the us

Also stuck on packing here aswell. Their confirmation mail claims 1-7 business days, let's see about that. The trilogy took 1 month per album to arrive :P

Archived