Second favourite son

Just now, Scattered Wreck said:

I hate every single one of you.  :mad:

I downloaded the song from the first link that was here but it was taken down

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Jenn. said:

Just gonna read this thread like I'm a glutton for punishment.

Those who've heard it, what previous GD song does it most sound like in your opinion? :p

Probably a little bit far-fetched, but it does remind me of One for the Razorbacks.

vocal filters :(  the vocal filters resamble the verses of Christian's inferno... it's definitely overproduced. I only like the lound guitars, but overall the song is just plain ;/ bang bang is a hundred times better. I don't like the vocal filters on trilogy and revrad album is going to be overproduced. All over again :ermm: They let me down

I really think this is a good song for a second single, a little bit on the commercial side, I think it will catch people's attention to the album.

There's a reversed track on Youtube, you can rip it to an MP3 and reverse it back yourself if you're motivated enough.

2 minutes ago, greenalert997x said:

vocal filters :(  the vocal filters resamble the verses of Christian's inferno... it's definitely overproduced. I only like the lound guitars, but overall the song is just plain ;/ bang bang is a hundred times better. I don't like the vocal filters on trilogy and revrad album is going to be overproduced. All over again :ermm: They let me down

I disagree, I love the filter at this one. But I mean I respect your opinion of course!

Just now, strangestat said:

There's a reversed track on Youtube, you can rip it to an MP3 and reverse it back yourself if you're motivated enough.

That's what I did but the quality isn't that good. I'm pretty sure there is a better version floating around but I don't know for sure

3 minutes ago, greenalert997x said:

You have heard 2-3 songs of Revrad and you say the album is overproduced? 
Give it a chance.. 

7 minutes ago, greenalert997x said:

I actually really like vocal filters. I'm guessing they wanted the vocals to sound like they were coming through the radio? /speculating as if I've heard the song 

This is only the second song from the album btw, give them a chance :P

I'm useless at finding leaks on the interwebs, but now I'm listening to a lovely demo version of 21CB I stumbled upon so I'm ok. :lol:

This is a really inconvenient time for someone to take the subway on top of not having access to a computer at the moment.

Thanks obligations.

Solid song. I really like the intro, the verses and the solo. The chorus sounds a bit missplaced. Bang Bang is way better in my opinion but this is definitely not a bad song.

Can't find the download link so it must be a sign that I should wait until either the song or the album is officially released.

But I like the positive reactions of everyone who's heard the song

Archived