Green Day Twitter Q&A with @iheartradio

spacewanderess

1 minute ago, Private Ale. said:

So does it make any difference? i mean it's currently 4.5 hours according to my calculation. Does this change it?

Basically EDT is the summer version of EST.  So right now EST doesn't really exist.  3pm EDT = 3pm ET = 7pm UTC = 8pm UK = 9pm Europe.  If you google '3pm ET' Google tells you what time it is where you are.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the Green Day account has favourited quite a few questions. Wonder if these are going to be the ones asked?

10 minutes ago, Jenn123 said:

Looks like the Green Day account has favourited quite a few questions. Wonder if these are going to be the ones asked?

I hope :)

18 minutes ago, Private Ale. said:

So does it make any difference? i mean it's currently 4.5 hours according to my calculation. Does this change it?

Yes, it makes a difference. The time of "3 eastern" will vary by an hour throughout the year based on daylight savings time. So, for example, in January, 3 eastern might be 8pm your time. In August, it could be 7pm your time.

46 minutes ago, Steven Seagull said:

Green Day liked my tweet!

:runaround:I'm so special...

...and crazy

hmm their account is liking some tweets, and the questions aren't too bad... makes me wonder if they're just liking the ones they'll show the band later?

Ok, so 8 p.m. it is! :D 

23 minutes ago, Tubbie Head said:

hmm their account is liking some tweets, and the questions aren't too bad... makes me wonder if they're just liking the ones they'll show the band later?

Ok, so 8 p.m. it is! :D 

So 8 pm east coast time?

52 minutes ago, Sarcasm said:

did I do it right 

I wish I could like this an infinite amount of times. 

58 minutes ago, Sarcasm said:

did I do it right 

There is no right answer for fuck. 

Haven't got a twitter account, but would love for someone to ask Tre some drumming-specific questions eg new kit, cymbals or technique!

I was mostly kidding, but yeah I figured Billie started eating better and getting more exercise, which I know are both things I need to do. I just wanna know how he went about it, 'cause everyone has their own ways of achieving that goal.

I'm literally sending SO many questions x) I have a lot to ask, but I don't think they'll answer any of mine, they seem to have already chosen the questions

According to their latest tweet, you all better start sending in your questions because they will be answering in 7 minutes! :runaround:

There's literally a question being asked every second. Crazy.

Have the iHeartRadio twitter page open on the right, this on the left.
Under tweets and replies.
One is ready to post.

1 minute ago, PullingTeeth said:

Did Billie break it?

He's forgotten the password :ninja:

Of course the bank closes in 50 minutes and i have to choose between getting a new card and green day :dry:

Archived