New song "Bang Bang" coming August 11th

XxXxXxXxX

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is straight up the shittiest song about wanting to fuck but not being able to since Slappy Hours 

GOD YES! I first hoped it would be fake, but seeing that burning radio with black background just has something very iconic!

"Possible album songs for download on launch day." What on Earth does that mean?

Edit: Never mind. That must be a translation issue on the Japanese page.

I love the art!! I'm glad we were right about it :D

I'm still reeling that I was on the radio talking about the new song. I feel like a part of Green Day history now! And my excitement is through the roof!

Just now, Sixtrix said:

GOD YES! I first hoped it would be fake, but seeing that burning radio with black background just has something very iconic!

Similar to the AI artwork, it's simple, it catches your attention.

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the Virgin Radio are currently playing Insomnia by Faithless. One of my favourite songs and artists of all time. What a fucking tune.

My boss let me get out for half an hour yessssss!!! hahha. I love the excitement, I love the cover, I love everything :wub: (except the shit that TodayFM was playing but I turned it off, going with Russia now!)

Just now, Maria Gloria said:

I love the art!! I'm glad we were right about it :D

I'm still reeling that I was on the radio talking about the new song. I feel like a part of Green Day history now! And my excitement is through the roof!

Which radio station were you on?

• Second favourite son locked this topic

Archived