What songs do you really want to hear on the upcoming tour?

XxXxXxXxX

One for the Razorbacks, Poprocks and coke, Android, Haushinka, Misery, Homecoming, X-Kid, Dirty Rotten Bastards, Ha Ha You're Dead, Whatsername, Kill the DJ :)

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be happy as long as Whatsername is on the setlist.

And of course an extended version of King for A Day, just for a special friend @Tinkle 

I don't really need so many of the rarities and fan favorites, if they just play the classics really well. And I'd like it if they played songs like AI and BOBD without so much crowd-singing. I mean, it would be really cool to hear those songs preformed as they were back in 2004 and 2005. On the last tour they got too carried away with interacting with the crowd during the songs, and it kinda ruined a lot of the songs imho. But no matter what songs they pick this time, it's probably gonna be some really great shows. 

I know they won't play many rarities but One For The Razorbacks, 16 or The Grouch would be amazing

Seeing 409 In Your Coffee Maker, Homecoming or Stuart and the Ave would be awesome.  Or anything really

One For The Razorbacks-Great to see this on so many posts in this thread! Love that song, I finally got to hear it live when I took my 10 year old niece to see GD in 2010. I had been chasing that song for 16 years(J.A.R. too and they played both that night)

409 In Your Coffeemaker, Green Day, Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?, Words I Might have Ate and F.O.D.-would all be great to hear

Are We The Waiting-One of my favorite live songs,great sing-a-long song.

Dry Ice, Bab's Uvula Who?, Android, Misery, Disappearing Boy, Do Da Da, Panic Song, 80, Castaway, Jackass, 16

3 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

And of course an extended version of King for A Day, just for a special friend @Tinkle 

There's is an extended version:sick:

3 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I will be happy as long as Whatsername is on the setlist.

That would be awesome.

How long would an extended version be? An hour? Two? :o 

2 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

How long would an extended version be? An hour? Two? :o 

It already seems that long....

BJ if you are reading this #NOKFADONTHESETLIST

3 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

It already seems that long....

BJ if you are reading this #NOKFADONTHESETLIST

yeah, don't dare play it in Prague and Oz.

Just now, Tinkle said:

Just in the NY area....

she ain't going anyway, how sad. Not able to enjoy her favorite song being played for three hours straight. (to make up for the losses from the Oz tour.)

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

she ain't going anyway, how sad. Not able to enjoy her favorite song being played for three hours straight. (to make up for the losses from the Oz tour.)

There will be dates near her released she lives near New York - she''ll be right mate;) Otherwise she can come downunder when they tour (please put me out of my misery):ga:

3 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

There will be dates near her released she lives near New York - she''ll be right mate;) Otherwise she can come downunder when they tour (please put me out of my misery):ga:

I know, she's Billie's favorite fan after all.

I was very surprised they chose to tour Europe while you have summer. I'd very much prefer seeing you happy over getting my ass frozen in the queue.

17 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I know, she's Billie's favorite fan after all.

I was very surprised they chose to tour Europe while you have summer. I'd very much prefer seeing you happy over getting my ass frozen in the queue.

aww thanx - we are used to waiting.  but yeah would be more comfortable for everyone touring the other way around.  they could always do a small intimate promotional tour here in december ---- BJ are you still reading this:ga:

1 hour ago, Tinkle said:

First you didn't call me a bitch now you are inviting me to Oz???  What is wrong with you?

1 minute ago, Scattered Wreck said:

First you didn't call me a bitch now you are inviting me to Oz???  What is wrong with you?

Alright don't fucking come bitch:ga:

geez that felt better.

Just now, Tinkle said:

Alright don't fucking come bitch:ga:

geez that felt better.

Whew, it sure did.  I'm coming anyway.  I need to follow the oldest 

1 minute ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Whew, it sure did.  I'm coming anyway.  I need to follow the oldest 

whoohoo Aussie road trip:runaround:

most importantly would be to me a few points.

1st: they should play their songs faster again. when i heard stuck with me or jar in their recent live versions i almost fell asleep. i was so excited they played them again, but that was disappointing.

2nd: they should try to represent all eras

3rd: they schould play rare songs once in a while and mix the setlist from show to show.

as far as songs go i'd love to hear the following mixed in with the usual hits:

- Dry Ice

- One for the Razorbacks

- Having a Blast

- No Pride

- Stuart and the Ave.

- Stuck with me

- Worry Rock

- Whatsername

- Ashley

but of course i'm happy about almost every song i havent heard live before.

Archived