Green Day in the studio 2016

ozoneplayer

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

Biffy Clyro sucks so it doesn't count, but I will give you Muse.  But since this is a Green Day forum, we get 10 counts for Green Day.  Americans - 10 Britains - 1

You still write the date wrong.

3 minutes ago, Alf said:

The Target of an Armageddon account is back on with some videos now. Whith these, now I'm pretty sure it's totally fake

He put a "BJ" in the bio....... :dry:

I've seen this going around. The account seems to be deleted now but it would fit in with all the other things

MVzknp5.png

6 minutes ago, Liam said:

I've seen this going around. The account seems to be deleted now but it would fit in with all the other things

MVzknp5.png

So, in what lie we are going to believe... the guys who claims that they're already mixing, or the guy who says the album is far along?

7 minutes ago, Alf said:

So, in what lie we are going to believe... the guys who claims that they're already mixing, or the guy who says the album is far along?

Mixing and quite far along can be the same things.

1 hour ago, JJ1964 said:

I find it amazing that one small, innocent comment can turn into two pages of discussion on the correct date format.  FYI, the correct format is month/day/year  

It's day month year & your biffy clyro comment?? shame on you BITCH.... 

3 minutes ago, Liam said:

Mixing and quite far along can be the same things.

Don't think that mixing can take that long. I'm really expecting the first single to be released on march

11 minutes ago, Alf said:

considering mixing is the next to last step to completing an actual album (mastering is last step) id say far along and mixing could be the same

11 minutes ago, Alf said:

The are synonymous.

Again, I will point out, I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case ;)

2 minutes ago, Alf said:

Don't think that mixing can take that long. I'm really expecting the first single to be released on march

mixing can take an hour or days on just one song depends on the mixer and the pickiness of the artist and producer

Dr Dre is known to focus 3 days of mixing for one song 

1 minute ago, Matt. said:

The are synonymous.

Again, I will point out, I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case ;)

Help me out. "Quite far along" means a long period of time, right?

3 minutes ago, Alf said:

Help me out. "Quite far along" means a long period of time, right?

I think it means almost done. 

By the way, I'd be glad if they actually had a new producer. Rob cavallo didn't do a very good job on the trilogy 

I want to be excited but trying to wade through the real and fake info is making me leery 

4 minutes ago, inthehallwaynow said:

I want to be excited but trying to wade through the real and fake info is making me leery 

The only real info we have are billie's weird hashtags. The rest is our wishful thinking. :ermm: I doubt any of the other accounts can be verified. 

5 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I think it means almost done. 

Yes that's pretty much it. 

The fact that trolls are focusing on the release of a new Green Day album shows that Green Day is more popular than we thought.

2 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

The fact that trolls are focusing on the release of a new Green Day album shows that Green Day is more popular than we thought.

Or Green Day fans are trolls

2 minutes ago, ThoughtsandPrayers said:

How do we know if any of this is legit or not?

Only Billie's instagram posts and Chris Dugan's  (was it him?) Tweet. 

34 minutes ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

t's day month year & your biffy clyro comment?? shame on you BITCH.... 

I've already conceded the day month year comment for winning the battle of the rock bands.  Sorry, had too, they are like the 21st century version of Kansas.  Every song sounds like a funeral dirge and is just so damn dramatic.  I really tried to like them for you.  :(  

• Fuzz locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fuzz locked this topic
  • Fuzz unlocked this topic

Archived