Green Day in the studio 2016

ozoneplayer

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If its called revolution radio or anything revolution/radical ill throw myself off a cliff i just dont like the sound of it plus it sounds like a rejected Ramones/Clash song

5 minutes ago, inthehallwaynow said:

If its called revolution radio or anything revolution/radical ill throw myself off a cliff i just dont like the sound of it plus it sounds like a rejected Ramones/Clash song

Does it really matter what the album is called? Surely as long as the songs are great then the name of the album becomes nearly irrelevant. 

3 minutes ago, ElmoGreenDay said:

Does it really matter what the album is called? Surely as long as the songs are great then the name of the album becomes nearly irrelevant. 

You're definitely right but im a child so it must be the way i want it or not at all haha

1 minute ago, inthehallwaynow said:

You're definitely right but im a child so it must be the way i want it or not at all haha

Haha brilliant! Are you gonna stamp your feet and hold your breath, for added effect?

13 minutes ago, Joe Van Winkle said:

Hmmm...A picture of a gun under #Revrad. Could it be a rough draft of the album artwork, and is that revolver pistol?

About 300 pages back, we ruled out this being album artwork. It's a parody of a Clint Eastwood photo and it was present when SWMRS were recording their album in that studio. #REVRAD was written on top after SWMRS left.

59 minutes ago, inthehallwaynow said:

Exactly! Revolution Radio is such a Clash title. Not sure how bad it is because of that :P

On 4/22/2016 at 2:28 PM, Brooklyn Baby said:

Not letting me reply correctly for some reason.....but someone said Green Day should do a tribute to Bowie.    How about a new song about all the musicians we've lost this year.    Keep seeing meme's about how we're losing our great musicians but Kanye West and politicians keep on going.   A song about that would be cheerful.   

"We're losing our great musicians but Kanye West and politicians keep on going."

Believe it or not, a lot of people - myself included - think that Kanye West is a great musical artist.

1 hour ago, ElmoGreenDay said:

Haha brilliant! Are you gonna stamp your feet and hold your breath, for added effect?

definitely! and ima kick rocks and scream until my face turns red

28 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Exactly! Revolution Radio is such a Clash title. Not sure how bad it is because of that :P

not bad but sorta cheesy for me

12 minutes ago, inthehallwaynow said:

definitely! and ima kick rocks and scream until my face turns red

Perfect response in my opinion.  You show em how you feel!

54 minutes ago, Harry Potter. said:

"We're losing our great musicians but Kanye West and politicians keep on going."

Believe it or not, a lot of people - myself included - think that Kanye West is a great musical artist.

Kanye is my second favorite artist after Green Day

1 hour ago, Harry Potter. said:

A lot of people are also uneducated and wrong.

I would bet my college savings that there is a song about trump on the new album its gunna bash the shit outta him right before the primaries

3 minutes ago, Thisnamehasnoreason said:

I would bet my college savings that there is a song about trump on the new album its gunna bash the shit outta him right before the primaries

I'll take that bet

Just now, Liam said:

I'll take that bet

And if I win what do I get?

5 minutes ago, Thisnamehasnoreason said:

And if I win what do I get?

You can have my entire college/uni savings.

14 minutes ago, Thisnamehasnoreason said:

Doubt it

3 hours ago, Harry Potter. said:

:lol:

Kanye West is a great musical artist though. He's extraordinarily creative and talented, I honestly don't understand why people act like he's an untalented hack. He's not. Egotistical? Undoubtedly. Talentless? No. 

47 minutes ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

Kanye West is a great musical artist though. He's extraordinarily creative and talented, I honestly don't understand why people act like he's an untalented hack. He's not. Egotistical? Undoubtedly. Talentless? No. 

Sorry, I just don't see it and I can't see why anyone would think he's so talented.

1 hour ago, DookieLukie said:

Sorry, I just don't see it and I can't see why anyone would think he's so talented.

He's an incredible producer and songwriter.

3 minutes ago, Joe Van Winkle said:

Does anybody know if Billie played any new songs at the Geezer premiere tonight?

He did but it was a song from Geezer. Go check out the Geezer thread :)

• Fuzz locked this topic
  • Fuzz unlocked this topic

Archived