Billie Joe and Mike are launching a coffee company

Sanity Loan

God damn I'd like to try this coffee, meet Mike and get my Insomniac album signed at once like that lucky m'fucka!!

• Like 1

Yeah and the same people probably then lined up after somebody mentioned he is a guy from the band Green Day even though they still didn't know who the hell he was. AND got to try that shit!!

For those interested in the coffee- it's pretty good. Just made my first brew this morning. It's not as high octane as I typically like (I am a huge Starbucks French Roast fan, and that stuff's pretty strong), but it's a high quality, moderately strong blend. I think it's probably a good day to day coffee and honestly I might try to adapt to it since it's probably healthier than what I've been drinking since it's organic and more mild.

While not the best cup I've ever made, it's got to be better than 95% of blends available. Good job guys.

• Like 4

Wow!  Ya gotta love the greatest band and it's members posing for pictures for their fans!!!  Justin Bieber wouldn't even do that.  In fact, if Justin Bieber were to start his own 'whatever' company...  there would be a cover charge at the door. 

• Like 1

Does anyone know if they ship overseas?  From the website it looks like you can only buy it if you're in the US :( 

3 hours ago, Second favourite son said:

Does anyone know if they ship overseas?  From the website it looks like you can only buy it if you're in the US :( 

Not sure but I think they sell through Amazon. 

Is the coffee available as merch at the shows?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Not sure but I think they sell through Amazon. 

Is the coffee available as merch at the shows?

Ah it is on amazon, but only on US amazon and they don't ship internationally.  Maybe it's a customs/foodstuffs thing.  Oh well. 

That would be such an unusual thing to have at the merch stand - they should do it!

26 minutes ago, Second favourite son said:

Ah it is on amazon, but only on US amazon and they don't ship internationally.  Maybe it's a customs/foodstuffs thing.  Oh well. 

That would be such an unusual thing to have at the merch stand - they should do it!

Huh for some reason I believed they started shipping internationally. 

I will definitely buy some if they do! It's very original and shipping free :P

• Like 1