Billie Joe and Mike are launching a coffee company

Sanity Loan

12 hours ago, DadBod said:

I’m debating if I should preorder it or wait until closer to February and buy it for myself as a birthday gift. 

I'd say go for it. It'll be a nice surprise for your b-day! And that way you're guaranteed to get it.

12 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I love that mug though. I’m glad I held out and never bought the plain Oakland Coffee one. Now I wish I didn’t have to wait until February to get it

Same! I was actually thinking about getting one because it looks nice in the pictures I've seen but I'm glad I never got around to it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/27/2016 at 10:00 PM, TimmyChunks said:

I didn't see it at the club shows but it would be great/ cool/ probably a great promo idea if they provided samples or included as part of merch during the arena tour! Coffee is bulky and probably tough/ expensive to truck everywhere for the full tour, but they could potentially do it and it would be fantastic promotion. Good idea- you should join the Warner marketing team!

bottled water is 16 dollars+ at a concert.    Coffee would be 40,000 dollars.  

• Haha 2

Day #2 drinking Atomic Garden and WHOA this stuff is strong. Usually I have a cup or two and I have some extra energy for a bit and that's all.  I got at 6am yesterday, drank some around noon and was wide awake until 1am.

Had some with breakfast today at 6am and I am still super wired at 1pm.

Did Billie and Mike sell me drugs?  

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Day #2 drinking Atomic Garden and WHOA this stuff is strong. Usually I have a cup or two and I have some extra energy for a bit and that's all.  I got at 6am yesterday, drank some around noon and was wide awake until 1am.

Had some with breakfast today at 6am and I am still super wired at 1pm.

Did Billie and Mike sell me drugs?  

No but Mike is a pot farmer now so he could if you wanted him to 😄

• Confused 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

No but Mike is a pot farmer now so he could if you wanted him to 😄

I can't wait until that gets sold as merch :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Since I moved out to the LA 3 months ago, I made it a goal to finally buy some Oakland Coffee. Luckily, it’s at every Ralph’s that I’ve come across. 

I’ve tried Atomic Garden and am currently drinking Guapa Chiapas. Both are equally excellent and the beans are so aromatic that my whole kitchen smells like coffee when they are being ground!! Best way to serve this, if possible, is with a French Press. 

I Really hope that Father of all dark roasts becomes a mainstay as I usually gravitate towards those roasts!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oakland Coffee is included in this gift guide: The Best Coffee and Beers for 2019

http://exclaim.ca/music/article/exclaim_gift_guide_the_best_coffee_and_beers_for_2019

The holidays are the time for beverages. Whether warming up by the fire with a steaming mug of java or reconnecting with family and friends over beers, there's always a lot of drinks going around at this time of year. To add a little kick in this year's beverage choices, here are some of the best brews that will make a great present.

Green Day "Father of All" Coffee

green-day-father-of-all-coffee.png

Green Day are set to drop their 13th album in 33 years, Father of All…, this winter. Their new "Father of All… Dark Roasts" collaboration with their own Oakland Coffee makes it clear how they can keep chugging along with minimal breaks.

You can order here: https://store.greenday.com/oakland-coffee-x-father-of-all-coffee-bundle.html

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

6 months after ordering my coffee/t-shirt bundle it has finally arrived🤣

You do know coffee gets stale

4 hours ago, Adorkable said:

You do know coffee gets stale

Sure do but apparently the hold up was the t-shirt not being in stock.  As usual I ordered a small & it comes half way to my knees - so yet another bed shirt😂

• 1 month later...

I can't wait to try the FOA dark roast. Dark roasts are my favorite, so I was really wishing they would come out with one. Now I'm kind of hoping it is good, but not that good, since it's limited edition haha

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had the dark roast yet? My order got shipped out on Friday or Saturday but the tracking number they sent me doesn't work 😬 if it actually did ship out then I should hopefully be getting it today or tomorrow

15 minutes ago, Maddie86 said:

Has anyone had the dark roast yet? My order got shipped out on Friday or Saturday but the tracking number they sent me doesn't work 😬 if it actually did ship out then I should hopefully be getting it today or tomorrow

It shipped out? Lucky! I'm still waiting for mine to finish processing. And when I asked when they would start shipping customer service kept dodging the question.

Edit: IT'S STILL PENDING?! WTF WARNER!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Ran out of coffee right after ordering this :(

Had to buy some other kind to hold me over until this comes in.

Did you know you can use napkins and paper towels as filters.  The more you know....

I had some purchase on there from 2016....probably the Rev Rad book form.

Just now, kaylubd said:

I've been so excited for this coffee and my mug. Come on, Warner! 

Kinda makes me glad I didn't preorder a mug. I still want it real bad, but I might wait until March or April. Hopefully everything will be sorted out with the preorders by then.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Maddie86 said:

Update: I got an email from ups today saying that it shipped and the tracking number on that works but it says that the shipping label was created but ups hasn't received it from Warner yet. The email says I should get the package on the 17th but the tracking website said they'll give a date once they receive the item. They charged a lot to ship this, I better get it sooner than a week from now, sheesh!